Test e w/EQ vs. Test e alone

D

Dr. Steal

Ok guys I have been planning a cycle for 2 years I have read more info on this subject than any other in my life. I felt it was most important to educate myself b4 jackin with my endo system and everything I have read support this. I have a few questions that I hope the knowledge of others can help with.

Here is what I have decided

Choice 1
500mg Test e per weak

choice 2
500mg Test e /500 mil of eq per week

choice 3
I have no business doing a cycle

My age is 31 I am 5'10" weigh 195 lbs Aprox 15-17 % bf (prolly lower) but around there. I am in decent shape I have been lifting 3-4 times a week for the last 180 days. My day job is welding and I do 12hr shifts a day 6 days a week VERY labor intensive for the last 7 yrs. I have never done any form of anabolic .

What I hope to gain
I have been a workout junkie many times in the past and I get to about 220 lbs with diet and hard work and just hit a wall. I have been focused on lean muscle growth lately hence the 195 current weight. Now I want some size. When you figgure my work schedule It is hard to "workout" more than my 3-4 times a week I am dedicated and have the desire, just limited time . I hope to gain 20 lbs on the high side a min of 15 lbs on the lowside and I want as little side effect as possible (dont we all) but for real I like my complexion and my hair (even though it is thinning) but I am willing to accept the risk of these sides..

My question
Since this will be a bulking cycle followed by a cut some time later ( as recomended my Docj) should I do test e solo or go ahead and stack with eq also what is considered a medium weekly dose of the eq? I am sure I do not want to do over 400-500 mg of test e so where should I be on the EQ??

I plan of letrizole for AE and a PCT lined out by Doc I will follow it to the T.. and was planning 10 - 12 weeks.

My last question
Being a welder I am in 130 degree temps for 10 hrs out of the day I already drink 1.5 Gal of water as it is and rarely pee Ths seems to be a cause for concern.Once I start my cycle is there anything I should be aware of regarding hydration and body temp when working in these extreem temps for prolonged time?

I am targeting august for the start date of my cycle And no I do not want to do a large stack so Pleas no "just do 750 mil of test" comments lol.

Any input would be of big help thanks guys and gals

Last edited:
Ok well, first you said you have only been lifting for 180 days which isnt enought consistently so i would wait until I was at it consistent for at least a year.... and i understand you have past workout experience but you sould stay at it consistent for a while...but if you are going to do it anyway...

for first cycle test is always best alone bc you will learn how your body reacts to it... am i gyno prone, acne, BP, etc...im currently on my second cycle ever and all im running is Sustanon (sust) 250 at 500mgs a week...

i know that you said you only wanted to do 400mgs of test a week, but imho you would be cutting yourself alil short. Do 500mgs a week, and split them up into 2, 250mgs shots. One on sunday and one on thursday.

Now you are in extreme heat bro... get ready to up the water intake and watch your salts... gotta be careful... good luck!

I kinda thought my line of work would have helped with the pre cycle prep but I see what you mean. Thanks for the info will postpone my cycle 3 months.. I really wanna do this by the book.

What about the EQ?

I kinda thought my line of work would have helped with the pre cycle prep but I see what you mean. Thanks for the info will postpone my cycle 3 months.. I really wanna do this by the book.

What about the EQ?

save the eq for next go around... the reason you wanna do test alone first time is bc if ou get sides you know whats its from... the protocol is to add other sunstances once oyu see how your body reacts to the test alone... in otehr words by knowing how your body reacts to each product you can find out which prduct is causing sides.. if ya dont knw you may have to end it early and blah blah blha.. run test 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks just like he said....you will love it... but lift natural a lil while longer and get up with 3J to see how your diet is... also check the sticky "3Js, AM I ready for Gear Checklist?" 3j will show you how much you can gain just on diet and timing alone... have fun!

choice 3 is the answer that suits you in my opinion
but back in the days the advice was choice 2 as first time use always leads to best gains out of almost all other cycles.... at least the was theory years ago when i joined
don't know what the "pros" say nowadays on the forums

look man its this simple you know your body better than anyone. you do have a hard line of work so if your eating right then your cardio should be good. as far as length of lifting you can't really put a time table on it as to when your ready. when u start to plateau then its re to jump on the juice train. I was told the samething as you about the test e only and ran with the low dose eq anyways. my reasoning was different than yours, I have joint problems so the eq helps with that. I can say if u are in good joint health the eq really only helps with increasing protien sythesis allowing you to get more out of your diet. you could run test e 500 a ak with a dbol kickstart 50 mg ed for wks 1-4. go with what your research and body tell you man and u will be fine.

Typically test for the first cycle. I've ran test and eq, you really want to run eq at 600mg per week, 250mg will do nothing for you, also I'd run eq for 16 weeks, doesn't kick in until late do to its long half life so a 12 week cycle would be too short. What do you have lined up for pct?

I agree with hateful one. EQ needs to be done in large quantities 600+ mg week and for long stretches 16 weeks or more. Truthfully just do 500mg test a week for 12 weeks you'll put on 10lbs of good weight and bust through you PR's. EQ for me is really week ive gone as high as 1g test e week and 800mg of eq.....i was a f**&*&^ beast :) Im fortunate and don't get any side effects other then oily skin. I stay off as long as im on though and i am generous with the PCT.

If you do decide to run a cycle, run your Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. That is a great first cycle. My very first cycle was 300mg/wk Test E and 200mg/wk EQ. As I was a newbie, that dose of EQ was way too low to see anything. The EQ needs to be run at least 400mg/wk but preferably 600mg/wk. I will say that on that first cycle, I put on 45 pounds. Obviously I was eating like a horse, so that should show you with a proper diet and training, 500mg/wk Test E will play out very nicely for you.

If you do decide to run a cycle, run your Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. That is a great first cycle. My very first cycle was 300mg/wk Test E and 200mg/wk EQ. As I was a newbie, that dose of EQ was way too low to see anything. The EQ needs to be run at least 400mg/wk but preferably 600mg/wk. I will say that on that first cycle, I put on 45 pounds. Obviously I was eating like a horse, so that should show you with a proper diet and training, 500mg/wk Test E will play out very nicely for you.

Perfect Thanks guys you have no idea how much this helps...wait you do lol
Im still 3mo out on starting so nothing is set in stone . I think my toughest challenge will be diet.. I have gotten used to 1 large meal a day with some snacks thrown in I have been trying to break this habit but still cannot seem to force myself to eat breakfast.. I will try and get up earlier and run then try and start my meals ...

Anyway thanks.

Good luck bro, I used to work a job like yours, I would just bring my cooler into the job site and have all my meals ready to goal, I would blend shakes and put them in water bottles. Any chance I had about every 3 hours I would either take 5 minutes and chow down on some turkey and rice or pound a shake. Work on the discipline and you will get a great cycle.

Back