Test E, Winny/Anavar Stack?

gobig89

Hey guys so I have planned my cycle out , I think it is going to go like thiss...

Test E 1-12 weeks
Winstrol 40 mg ed
Anavar 40 mg ed

Followed by pct

I will be also intaking a shitload of protein, liver support, and creatine.

Please let me know what you think about this cycle.

you started a thread about taking deca and Winstrol (winny) in the same cycle??

what are your stats, cycle experience?

how long on the proposed orals above?

i would skip the Winstrol (winny). its not worth the sides unless you will compete or have super low bf. it will trash your joints and cholesterol levels

stick to the Anavar (var) and test

i am aware i started a thread of deca and Winstrol (winny), i am just inquiring about my next cycle.

I am going to be running the Anavar (var) and winstrol stack no more than 6 weeks.

I am 6 feet 190 pds age 22, and i have ran a test e for 12 weeks 500mg per week.

Just looking to run a cutting cycle before summer.

^^ cool

i would skip the Winstrol (winny). it trashes your joints and screws up your cholesterol levels, not worth it

stick to test and Anavar (var)

you could run it like

test e 1-12 @500mg/week
Anavar (var) weeks 1-4 and then Anavar (var) weeks 8-12

plus 40mg/day is a low dose of Anavar (var)

i know running Anavar (var) at 40 mg is low , thats why i was going to add in 40 on winstrol as well... i understand that its hard on the joints, but if i can handle it and since i already have it, wont it make the results a bit more nicer? i understand tha=ey go away eventually because it dries you up, but i would like to know if the results would be a bit more durastic

If you do not want advice what is the purpose of this thread? You should not take Winstrol (winny) since you do not compete.

winstrol is not a "cutting steroid" unless you already know how to get absolutely shredded without it, and are in the single digits wanting to improve your look for something like a photo shoot or competition. even then, i might go other routes.

if you already bought the Winstrol (winny), you wasted your money. get over it and move on, but doing it will only prove the points of everyone that has posted already. and in the end, you'll wonder what the hell it did, and you'll realize doing it was just as much of a waste as buying it and not doing it.

i have oral Winstrol (winny) and injects in my 'goodie bag', but i haven't touched them in a while and probably won't for a while.

winstrol is not a "cutting steroid" unless you already know how to get absolutely shredded without it, and are in the single digits wanting to improve your look for something like a photo shoot or competition. Even then, i might go other routes.

If you already bought the Winstrol (winny), you wasted your money. Get over it and move on, but doing it will only prove the points of everyone that has posted already. And in the end, you'll wonder what the hell it did, and you'll realize doing it was just as much of a waste as buying it and not doing it.

I have oral Winstrol (winny) and injects in my 'goodie bag', but i haven't touched them in a while and probably won't for a while.

x2x

Back