Test enan cycle first cycle

belal3

This would be my second cycle. Im 34 years old, been training naturally 15 years on and off with the last 2 years consistently. Height 5'9 weight 210 pounds. Well my first was a two week (bill roberts style) Dbol and anavar cycle. I gained 10 pounds on that cycle and kept 7 which was good. Specially that i kept all my strength gains :) As for my lifts, deadlift 400lb, Squat 300lb, Bench press 250lb.

Anyhow, i assumed that i did my homework and planed this 10 week cycle. here it how it looks:

View attachment 566351

The reason i threw dbol at the begining is to jump start the gains. Anavar at the end for a finisher. I already have from my past cycle and i don't want to waste so thought it wouldn't hurt throwing them in :)

Oral only cycles are a big fat no for men. They shut you down and you have no test levels in you. Being a man, you need test to function like a man. Looking over you cycle, you have too much going on. You don't need to run nolvadex throughout your cycle. Save it for pct with clomid. I suggest reading through the beginner cycle stickys. Bill's suggestions on cycles are severly outdated.

Oral only cycles are a big fat no for men. They shut you down and you have no test levels in you. Being a man, you need test to function like a man. Looking over you cycle, you have too much going on. You don't need to run nolvadex throughout your cycle. Save it for pct with clomid. I suggest reading through the beginner cycle stickys. Bill's suggestions on cycles are severly outdated.

This ^^

But what are you doing running this Nolva ? Are you thinking this is your AI ??? :dunno:
You have been training for many years and in good shape but don't seem to be knowing how to run AAS and that's ok so now we direct you to our sticky posts.

Please read them and come back with Q's if any.

Thanks I really appreciate your help. I assure you I read the sticky notes in this forum and many others. I assure you I'm not wasting your time ***55357;***56832; plus iam a Dentist so my medical background is helping me to learn fast. As for the nolva, I know it's not an AI, Armidex is. But the reason it is put is because I read that you shouldn't run HGC without Nolvadex.

I've never read anywhere that said you shouldn't run hcg without nolvadex. If you are referring to bill's outdated theories you would be best to not read into them anymore. Hcg could aromatise to a degree but using an ai and having it dialed in will prevent any sides from aromatizing.

I've never read anywhere that said you shouldn't run hcg without nolvadex. .

This I agree...

Forget the Nolva for an AI and use what you said you do know , OP and use Adex. I don't understand when our most dated protocol is used by the majority to success and then Questioned by so many newbies trying to reinvent the wheel or think for some reason that THEY are going to be the different ones in all this.

Please do not take offense and I respect your education , my father past, being an MD. :wavey: but I just don't understand.

I just think dbol compliments deca well. If you're taking dbol you're primary goal isn't cutting for the most part and I'm sure he said he's looking for gains, hence Deca.

My first ever cycle I was doing:
600/test e weekly for 16 weeks
750/deca weekly for 16 weeks
50mg/dbol daily for first 4 weeks
Caber last 4 weeks

I was a beast, gained 17lbs, had libido sky rocket it was great.

My only other advice is drink a ton of water and buy Taurine it helps with back pumps from the dbol...they can suck pretty bad.

I just think dbol compliments deca well. If you're taking dbol you're primary goal isn't cutting for the most part and I'm sure he said he's looking for gains, hence Deca.

My first ever cycle I was doing:
600/test e weekly for 16 weeks
750/deca weekly for 16 weeks
50mg/dbol daily for first 4 weeks
Caber last 4 weeks

I was a beast, gained 17lbs, had libido sky rocket it was great.

My only other advice is drink a ton of water and buy Taurine it helps with back pumps from the dbol...they can suck pretty bad.

but never on a first date, or first cycle in this case. please share your before and after pics of this so called beast cycle you did so we can better understand and witness.

but never on a first date, or first cycle in this case. please share your before and after pics of this so called beast cycle you did so we can better understand and witness.

This ^^^ I would like to see the pics also. How much of the 17 lbs was water do you think? Probably at least 10lbs. THat's k if that's the type of beast you wanna be... No problem.

But when I speak of gains I like to share what lean muscle mass I grew /built. Knowing the facts of how much LMM a man can grow / gain / build in one year would verify the fact of your 17 pound being 10 pounds of water min. Again ok but a misleading story to tell the unknowing and the newbies.

Just saying for clarification and not intending to offend you .

Other than the nolva during the cycle, every hing else ok?

Listen not just for me but the entire board here. We / I will answer your Q's if you lay out the complete cycle in an outline for . Wk 1 and wk 2 and PCT etc... What about your AI... ?

Oh one more thing. Looking at that pic on the left... the belly at your waist. Add in some Cardio like the stationary bike after your workout, the last part and you can burn that thing off as you continue to bulk

Last edited:
Listen not just for me but the entire board here. We / I will answer your Q's if you lay out the complete cycle in an outline for . Wk 1 and wk 2 and PCT etc... What about your AI... ?
I thought i did when i firs posted. I put my complete planed cycle in the attached photo but here it is:

The main compounds:
Test Enan 500mg/week week 1-10
Dbol 30mg ed week 1-2 (As a kick start, i only have enough for 30 mg for 2 weeks)
Anavar 30mg ed week 10-11 (As a finisher, also i only have enough for 30mg for 2 weeks)

The ancillaries
HCG 250-500 iu e4d week 3-12
Armidex as AI 0.25mg ed week 2-11
Armidex as AI 0.125mg ed week 12
Legalon 3pills ed week 1-14

PCT start 2 weeks after last test shot wich will also be 1 week after anavar
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Daa 3g/3g/0/3g/3g

Oh one more thing. Looking at that pic on the left... the belly at your waist. Add in some Cardio like the stationary bike after your workout, the last part and you can burn that thing off as you continue to bulk
thanks for that advice, i do HIIT twice per week, ill add what you said

I thought i did when i firs posted. I put my complete planed cycle in the attached photo but here it is:

The main compounds:
Test Enan 500mg/week week 1-10
Dbol 30mg ed week 1-2 (As a kick start, i only have enough for 30 mg for 2 weeks)
Anavar 30mg ed week 10-11 (As a finisher, also i only have enough for 30mg for 2 weeks)

The ancillaries
HCG 250-500 iu e4d week 3-12
Armidex as AI 0.25mg ed week 2-11
Armidex as AI 0.125mg ed week 12
Legalon 3pills ed week 1-14

PCT start 2 weeks after last test shot wich will also be 1 week after anavar
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Daa 3g/3g/0/3g/3g

thanks for that advice, i do HIIT twice per week, ill add what you said

Ok that's better, ya gotta laugh sometimes at me. I'm an old guy, well that's my go to excuse when I screw up. But in reality I think I speak for most of the vets and we like to see it more obviously in the outline form that you did above. So thank you for doing that.

About the bely fat. I'm an ecto but at my age ( here I go again ) I keep holding on to this little ring of tissue right where yours is. Mine fortunately is not anything as prominent.

When it accumulates, after my workouts I ride the stationary bike for a min of 30 min or 45 tops. No hour type thing. I do this two thirds number of times I go train. In a week of or so I will be able to see it decrease. I understand that if you are putting out all you got lifting constantly till failure you might no have the energy... no problem skip it but include it more than not get some consistency.

BUT DO NOT FORSAKE your lifting because if you are training right you should not be accumulating any more. I do this without dropping calories.

Good Luck

Last edited:
You should read the beginner cycle stickys. You need to run ai from beginning of cycle up to pct. Pct should probably be 3 weeks after last pin. Hcg should be ran just like ai, beginning of cycle up to pct.

Considering you only have 2 weeks worth of dbol and anavar, I would skip using it for this cycle and pick up more for a better planned cycle (s) in the future.

PS: by the way the Var at the end for 2 weeks I don't think it will do anything. I would save it and get more for another time. IMOP

The Dbol, well I think it will help the kick off but ya know it be better if you had more working it till the Test E really kicks in.

Back