Test Enanthate+Anadrol+Aromasin+Clomid

YoteKiller

500mg a week of test E for 12 weeks with a 6 week blast of Anadrol 50 right in the middle and Clomid for PCT.. What dosage of Aromasin would you guys say would be sufficient during this kind of cycle? I know everyone has their different opinions and I'm curious.

Sorry fellas.. I'm about 175lbs right now, 6ft tall, 22 years old. Don't have any updated bloodwork but will by the end of the week. The Aromasin is in 20mg tabs.

From everything Ive read 20mg of Aromasin a day seems to be efficient for the cycle I'm currently running.. Do you guys agree? I haven't used Aromasin for an AI in the past.

I m not gonna be a buzz kill bro. Anadrol s a potent oral. Very. In my experience it gave me horrible headaches elevated r b c and though it was reputed to be one hell of a strength enhancer I could not tolerate it and pain s my middle initial. Ai dosage although there are guideline s are an individual thing but w test and drol u ll be aromatizes into estro like a prego so mind ur water , liver and maybe be ready to abort abort.

If I were a member of the mod squad I d say ur young for such a potent oral and light too but some lesson s are best learned when burned...

I m not gonna be a buzz kill bro. Anadrol s a potent oral. Very. In my experience it gave me horrible headaches elevated r b c and though it was reputed to be one hell of a strength enhancer I could not tolerate it and pain s my middle initial. Ai dosage although there are guideline s are an individual thing but w test and drol u ll be aromatizes into estro like a prego so mind ur water , liver and maybe be ready to abort abort.

If I were a member of the mod squad I d say ur young for such a potent oral and light too but some lesson s are best learned when burned...

I appreciate it man! Today was day 1 of the DROL for me.. I don't want to feel like shit while I'm on anything so if I start to experience too many negatives I will abort without thinking twice.

500mg a week of test E for 12 weeks with a 6 week blast of Anadrol 50 right in the middle and Clomid for PCT.. What dosage of Aromasin would you guys say would be sufficient during this kind of cycle? I know everyone has their different opinions and I'm curious.

maybe some guys more experienced with anadrol can chime in here (I personally have pinned all sorts of stuff, snorted stuff, drank stuff etc etc.. but nothing about anadrol interests me with such other 'good' alternatives our there).

BUT, as far as I know . Anadrol is a dht derived steroid and therefore does not convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, but will definitely cause water retention as well as elevate estrogen through other mechanisms . so with that in mind, selecting a good AI (aromatase inhibitor) dose may be difficult with this compound and controlling estrogen may be difficult as well.

I'm curious if any guys out there who don't mind the toxicity of superdrol and run it anyways , have some good experience with controlling estrogen and AI protocol , or if the standard AIs like arimidex are even that effective.

maybe some guys more experienced with anadrol can chime in here (I personally have pinned all sorts of stuff, snorted stuff, drank stuff etc etc.. but nothing about anadrol interests me with such other 'good' alternatives our there).

BUT, as far as I know . Anadrol is a dht derived steroid and therefore does not convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, but will definitely cause water retention as well as elevate estrogen through other mechanisms . so with that in mind, selecting a good AI (aromatase inhibitor) dose may be difficult with this compound and controlling estrogen may be difficult as well.

I'm curious if any guys out there who don't mind the toxicity of superdrol and run it anyways , have some good experience with controlling estrogen and AI protocol , or if the standard AIs like arimidex are even that effective.

Im curious to hear what everyone else has to say as well. I was going to run Anavar with this cycle but decided on Anadrol after talking to a Vet AAS user and hearing his input on it being a great oral for putting on mass. Depending on how I feel I may only run the anadrol for 4 weeks compared to my planned 6. Gonna take it day by day now that I've started it and see where this run goes... I will keep posting updates in here weekly letting you guys know how I feel. Gonna keep the Aromasin dosage at 20mg ED until I get blood work back. All compounds I'm running are from PSL.

Cycle so far: Keep in mind by goals for this cycle are to bulk and put on some mass. Eating 4500-5000 calories a day split into 5-6 meals. Taking in 250-300 grams of protein per day and lifting 4-5 days a week. Usually work Triceps/Chest, Back/Biceps, shoulders, legs. Abs everyday. I am in the process of setting myself up with 3J to help me with my goals as well.

Weeks 1-3 pinned Test E every Monday and Thursday at 250mg per pin. (500mg per week) Overall have felt great up to this point. Experiencing strength gains and size/weight gains that are very noticeable to me and others that I see on a frequent basis.

Today was my first pin of WEEK 4 and first day of Anadrol. Will take Anadrol at 50mg ED and keep pinning my test E how I have been with 20mg of Aromasin ED as well. Stay tuned.

Roush---I stand corrected. He s right OP...been forever since I used it but it s a water retaining oral for sure......

Superdrol s another I ve not done...the only NEW stuff I ve done in 2 decades (geeeez I m old ) is lil bits of tren and m 1 t. 1 m 1 t a day and in 10 day s the stack on every machine feel s like 75 per. to me...I literally pull tendon s away from bone on it so I go 10 on 10 off.

Old not obsolete--Pops the Terminator in Genysis

Last edited:
Just left the gym! Ending my 3rd day of DROL.. haven't noticed any differences at all yet. Overall still feeling great though.. Test E should be nearing the peak of steadiness now, I will say that after re dosing my AI to EOD I am feeling a little better and some of the acne on my back has started to disappear. Acne was from a previous PCT that was not run correctly. Whether its the Aromasin or the montage of acne killers I'm using.. idk but its gotten better in the last week which is the time frame in which I fixed up my Aromasin dosages.

Update on current cycle.. Monday will be the start of week 5 and end the first week on Anadrol. So far I haven't noticed any changes since I started the Anadrol last Monday. I figured I would notice some sort of changes by now but haven't yet. No stomach issues, no headaches, no blood in my stool etc. Still getting the same pumps, no increased strength changes.. We'll see after this next week. Blood pressure is great.. need to get blood work done again soon.

Your dose of abombs is wrong and you way to small to take advantage of them. So here is the real skinny... I mean your really skinny and at 22 your natural test is threw the roof. You don't need steroids. You need a diet consultant. Spend your money on a good diet and food. You haven't learned how to eat to grow yet. Running steroids is going to be a waist. You wont gain a lot of muscle and you will just loose it and the water you put on. When you come off. Wait till you can hit 210 and or 25 years old. Eating to grow is a science spend you money on a good diet.

I'm no scientist but I have done a lot of research both reading and through personal venue. An AI is never a bad idea to have on hand. In reference to Anadrol, everything I have read is about what you mentioned as far as it somehow aromatizing to estrogen(or some form of it) but not via the same mechanisms as other AAS. An SERM would be a better option to combat the worse side of estrogen (gyno) as we are typically into this sport to look better. Bitch tits don't look to appealing on a guy IMO. I've run anadrol 50mg/day before with test and FOR ME PERSONALLY 20mg nolva and .5mg EOD of arimidex kept me where I needed to be without the harsh side effects of estrogen.

Besides you being young well that's your decision you already took and hopefully you thought it out well. I use anadrol alot and i hate it the headaches and high bp water retention are all correct. Anadrol is very very good for strength just pure power. If i was gonna feel like shit to add on size i would have chose superdrol it is far superior for adding slabs of dry mass in a short time but comes with shitty side effects.

For you and experience level im sure you would have been very pleased with anavar and high test. I cant say ive ever been pleased with the look anadrol gives me. There is plenty of shit out there to bulk but it cimes with years of training and alot of eating. Take your time before experimenting with orals get some experience with hormones but just slow it down. I don't think 4 weeks of drol is a horrible thing just makes you feel shitty but i dont see the gains worth it unless you are a powerlifter.

Oh ya aromasin sucks works for many but i can get high e2 on 25mg ed..... So to me it sucks i dont care about the fancy words people use "suicide inhibitor" bla bla bla arimidex is powerful and i can take it twice a week depending on my test dose

Your dose of abombs is wrong and you way to small to take advantage of them. So here is the real skinny... I mean your really skinny and at 22 your natural test is threw the roof. You don't need steroids. You need a diet consultant. Spend your money on a good diet and food. You haven't learned how to eat to grow yet. Running steroids is going to be a waist. You wont gain a lot of muscle and you will just loose it and the water you put on. When you come off. Wait till you can hit 210 and or 25 years old. Eating to grow is a science spend you money on a good diet.

Im in the process of working with 3J on the nutrition side of things.. I'm not new to nutrition and exercise at all. The issue is not a bad diet and wrong eating habits.. Im taking in 5000 calories a day and at least 250-300 grams of protein. I had 90% of my colon removed from an infection I had and lost 40 pounds. On top of that I have cystic fibrosis which is rough on my natural enzymes anyway. I appreciate your guys' replies.. thanks for the information and brains. Hopefully consulting with 3J can help me bulk up like I'm wanting to.

Oh ya aromasin sucks works for many but i can get high e2 on 25mg ed..... So to me it sucks i dont care about the fancy words people use "suicide inhibitor" bla bla bla arimidex is powerful and i can take it twice a week depending on my test dose

Thanks 49er!

Back