Test Enanthate And A Fast Heart Beat

cockdiesel

I STARTED ON 500 MG A WEEK OF TEST ENANTHATE. IM AT MY 3RD WEEK AND SO FAR I NOTICE MY APPETITE IS THROUGH THE ROOF. BUT MY HEART BEATS AS FAST AS A MOTHER. EVEN WHEN IM DOIN NOTHING. OK I AM YOUNG IM ONLY 19 AND IM THINKING FOR MY FIRST CYCLE I SHOULDVE DONE DECA INSTEAD TO BE SAFER. I ALSO GET THAT FEELING LIKE SUM1 IS PUTTIN PRESSURE ON MY CHEST AND ITS LIKE RESTRICTED BREATHING. ANYBODY KNOW WHATS GOING ON . PLEASE HELP

dude

what it probably is is that your blood pressure is a little high cause of the test, just keep an eye on it moniter it if you start getting nose bleeds or are dizzy or anything out of the ordinary all the time then u gotta go see a doc and be honest with him about what your doing. your heart rate itself wil probably be elevated slightly but nothing super serious. just keep an eyes on it and have someone check your pulse and blood pressure.

minitor2

Oddly enough I had the same problem when I started Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (though my injections were 400mg).

It's not that surprising because of the CNS stimulation caused by androgens like Test. I waited it out until my receptors down-regulated, but if you're in a cycle you don't really have that luxury (or are as stupid as me).

If I were you I'd drop the test completely, or keep dropping the dosage down until your heart rate returns to normal. Then if it's not too late in your cycle, you can slowly increase the dosage again.

no dude

i dont think that theres any reason to drop it right now. you gotta get some baseline numbers first get your blood pressure and heart rate readouts then go by that a slight elevation in bloodpressure and heart rate is normal. dont come off totally just yet.

minitor2

Make sure you do some cardio to attempt o condition your heart, it worked for me. I started and had headaches and high blood pressure 170/99 So i stoped the juice and did cardio for three weeks and started back up and felt great with no headaches and good blood pressure, you can't go into it, way over weight and deconditioned!

I did some upjohn cypionate for my first cycle and it made my heart beat fast but only at night and only right after my injections. I came to find out later that the shit was fake. I used some organon sustanon 250 later and didnt have those problems. The sustanon was real.

1. Get your blood pressure checked and the same goes for your resting heart rate.

2. 500 mg's per week is A LOT of Test ESPECIALLY for a 1st or 2nd cycle and for a young guy your age. If you insist on continuing your cycle (I would stop to be safe - you can always try again later), then I would drop the dosage from 500 mg's per week to 300 mg's per week.

3. See a Physician, but be careful what you tell them. AS are illegal without a prescription.

This is what I would do.

BTW, what are your stats? Height, weight approx. bodyfat percentage, overall health, etc...

Anyone giving advice (myself included) is not giving good advice based on the very fact that we know only three things about you. You're 19, you're taking 500 mg's per week of Test and your heart is beating faster than it normally does.

bro, i had the same problems as u. Im doing my cycle of 500mg/week test enthanate...and for the first 3 weeks, my heart rate was through the roof..,...was kinda freaked out..... Im in week 5 now....strength and gains are good..and the heart beat isn't as bad anymore. Thats my personal experience, hope it helps

used enthanate (500mg/weakt) for 3weaks together with propionate and Primobolan. first weak was great then start have problems with heart. start lose pover, had problems with breath. at job nearly pass out. heart was pumping lake mad. cant sleep!. was afraid from heart attack.

Back