Test enanthate/ deca cycle idea?

nickatron

Hey guys just started my 2nd cycle on enanthate and deca, i am in the process of doing 200mg of enathate twice a week or every 4 days and also 200 mg of deca every 4 days also. This sound ok? Some people say do i.e 400mg of test and 200 mg of deca weekly sound right? Or much of a much ness? At the end of my cycle in the last few weeks was thinkin of throwing in some sus 250 to get some prop into my system to get some fast acting test into me at the end of my cycle, does sus make u go hard? As my first cycle never did it every 2/3 days as was nervous enough as it was and was not cheap, so i guess do i need sus 250 at the end of cycle?

Another bloke i was talking to thinks you sould pump in like 500mg to 800mg of enanthate first few week to get your levels up then come back down to like 400mg a week?

My first cycle was deca 2oomg a week with 1 ml of sus 250 did this for 5 weeks and changed to 200mg of deca and 200mg of enanthate, put on solid gains. Did only a 10 week cycle.

I have been training a good part of 4 years nothing to serious but have been going to gym anyway, the last 18 months have been intense tho, diet is not perfect in any means. I am 24 weighting in at a "massive" 80 kg lol, but bf around 12 percent. Benching about 95 which i am happy with. Love to hear some solid knowledge to this thread, as so many threads to reply or answer too hope to get some good knowledge out of this post.

Lots of stuff i wrote i know hopefully it is not to much b/s people told me.
Thanks guys

"life is to short to be small"

and no, dont frontload with enan, its long acting so its not gonna work as well as frontloading with something like prop

WOW! Answers in red...

Hey guys just started my 2nd cycle on enanthate and deca, i am in the process of doing 200mg of enathate twice a week or every 4 days and also 200 mg of deca every 4 days also. This sound ok?I'd lower the dosage of Deca just a bit 300mg to decrease the chances of developing prolactin sides or raise your Test to 500mg and keep the Deca where its at.Also get a dopamin agonist on hand in case you develop prolactin sides like Deca dick or leaky nips.... Some people say do i.e 400mg of test and 200 mg of deca weekly sound right? Or much of a much ness? You can do this also I depends on your goals, preference an cycle experience. There are many difrent ways you can run a cycle....At the end of my cycle in the last few weeks was thinkin of throwing in some sus 250 to get some prop into my system to get some fast acting test into me at the end of my cycle, does sus make u go hard?BAD IDEA! Not only does Sustanon (sust) contain prop but some longer estered Tests like Test deconaote. It takes longer to leave you system so you have to wait longer to start PCT. Just stick with your Test E. As my first cycle never did it every 2/3 days as was nervous enough as it was and was not cheap, so i guess do i need sus 250 at the end of cycle? NO

Another bloke i was talking to thinks you sould pump in like 500mg to 800mg of enanthate first few week to get your levels up then come back down to like 400mg a week? Not needed... dont listen to the bloke...

My first cycle was deca 2oomg a week with 1 ml of sus 250 did this for 5 weeks and changed to 200mg of deca and 200mg of enanthate, put on solid gains. Did only a 10 week cycle.This is how I prefer to run Sustanon (sust) at the beginning of the cycle since it has some shorter esters in it and can jump start things a bit... then by switching mid cycle you can start PCT sooner at the end...

I have been training a good part of 4 years nothing to serious but have been going to gym anyway, the last 18 months have been intense tho, diet is not perfect in any means. I am 24 weighting in at a "massive" 80 kg lol, but bf around 12 percent. Benching about 95 which i am happy with. Love to hear some solid knowledge to this thread, as so many threads to reply or answer too hope to get some good knowledge out of this post.

Lots of stuff i wrote i know hopefully it is not to much b/s people told me.
Thanks guys

"life is to short to be small"

and no, dont frontload with enan, its long acting so its not gonna work as well as frontloading with something like prop

No offense bro.....but you obviously don't even know what "frontloading" is, so please don't comment on things you know nothing about.

wow so much miss guided information. i am no expert as thats why i am on this site. but if i had eq dont u think i would of put that in my cycle? thats why i said i have deca and enanthate, and front loading fukced ifi know what that is.

Back