Test Enanthate+Test Prop cycle?!?!

trick081

I have 20 mL QV Test Enanthate and 10 mL of test prop also by QV. I was thinking about running 500mg/ week of the test enan, and I wasnt sure on the dosage on the test prop. I am not sure how much prop to use when stacking it with the enan. I also have dbol, but i want sure to just stick to the juice, or make it a dbol, enan and prop cycle. I am a hardgainer, and I have about 8%bf 6' 185lbs. Lifting for 4 years and diet is in check.

Help me out with the cycle and help me out plan my cycle with your input. Thanks fellas.

Previous cycle was sust250 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Gained 28 lbs and kept about 22 of it.

Thanks bros!

id like to hear this one too as this is the cycle im looking at, if i had to guess and assuming the enanthate is 250mg/ml, id say run that 10wks, 2x1ml/wk or 1x2ml/wk, and run the prop in the first few weeks eod to get things started, and read the swale thread in classics, youll need arimidex, nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), milk thistle also for the liver but this im the least sure about, dont start til you get everything together

Morb said:
id like to hear this one too as this is the cycle im looking at, if i had to guess and assuming the enanthate is 250mg/ml, id say run that 10wks, 2x1ml/wk or 1x2ml/wk, and run the prop in the first few weeks eod to get things started, and read the swale thread in classics, youll need arimidex, nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), milk thistle also for the liver but this im the least sure about, dont start til you get everything together

Thats sort of right. you use the prop in the beginning to kick start your cycle until the enanthate kicks in (usually about 4 weeks). If your prop os 100mg/ml you only have enough prop for about 10 days at ED. You could go with it at 100mg EOD I guess, which is almost 3 weeks which would be fine.

test E 500mg /wk1-10
dbol 30mg/day wk 1-6
t-prop wk 11-12 100mg eod

or you could use the t-prop the first few weeks and finish off with some dbol and go right into your PCT

or you could jsut save the prop for another cycle and go with just enanth/dbol

blackbeard said:
test E 500mg /wk1-10
dbol 30mg/day wk 1-6
t-prop wk 11-12 100mg eod

I like this. I am going to use the prop to kick start my cycle. But you have the dbol to do that. So ending your cycle with the prop is a good idea.

i do not see any problem to start and end your cycle with prop, the only thing is at the begining and the end you have a spike in your bloods but i think it is a goo thing in this case

i do not see any problem to start and end your cycle with prop, the only thing is at the begining and the end you have a spike in your bloods but i think it is a goo thing in this case

Me personally I like to run test p w my test e idk I feel like I get really good results from doing so.
My current cycle:
500mg test e/2x weekly (week 1-16)
250 mg weekly test prop ed injections (week 1-12)
250 tren ace weekly Ed injects mixed w prop(week 1-10)
700 iu hcg/week Ed injects (week 1-17)

People may think this is retarded but doing it this was keeps me from having any sides related to fluctuation in blood levels. This way I get a kick start of prop and tren and run it almost till the end. That way by end of week 1 increased energy, hunger and libido. By 2.5 weeks in its at full swing and I feel no other drive to do anything but fuck/eat/sleep rinse and repeat.

(All the I initial number give. With each substance are my total weekly amouts)

Last edited:
Back