Test. Enth. Once or twice a week?

crazymike

I am just curious of what everyone thought on this issue. I did a search and I am still a little puzzled as to what I should do.
I want to run 500mg of Tes. Enth. every week. Should I break that into 2 shots a week or just one?
Which one is best?

This is debatable...some ppl say inject twice a week because blood levels would be more stable, but others say injecting once a week is a better idea because of higher peak levels (higher levels = more muscle built)...

IMO you're not going to see much of a difference either way...I shoot my gram of test all in the same day because that is what is convenient for me...do whats convenient for you....

ready2explode said:
This is debatable...some ppl say inject twice a week because blood levels would be more stable, but others say injecting once a week is a better idea because of higher peak levels (higher levels = more muscle built)...

IMO you're not going to see much of a difference either way...I shoot my gram of test all in the same day because that is what is convenient for me...do whats convenient for you....

Well considering this stuff is going to be a little painful, then I guess I will just shoot it all in one shot!

Thanks!

crazymike said:
Well considering this stuff is going to be a little painful, then I guess I will just shoot it all in one shot!

Thanks!
First, I'd like to add one more thing...if you're doing a low amount of mgs, I'd suggest shootin it all in one day and a higher amount spread throughout the week (IMO ur using a low amount)

Next, from my experience if an injectable is painful using 1 ml then its going to be really painful using 2 in the same syringe...mite wanna either "water" it down or split it up into 2 syringes and shoot 2 diff places...I'm using the 50ml qv test, shooting 4 diff places, and using a 1:1 b12:test ratio in each syringe...

I will keep that in mind.
Then maybe I should just do twice a week, that way I can use it with my EQ too lessen the pain.
Mon-1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ
Thu-1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ

Is that better?

ready2explode said:
or how bout u just use 2 syringes and shoot each quad or glute (which ever ur preference) every monday?

The only reason I was thinking of the previous method is because i am going to use the EQ to cut it. If I do 2 syringes on the same say I can only use .5cc of EQ ea. I am not sure if it will be very effective as cutter that way!

Understnad what I am saying??

crazymike said:
Then maybe I should just do twice a week, that way I can use it with my EQ too lessen the pain.
Mon-1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ
Thu-1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ

Is that better?

that is perfect.......

this is probably the most highly debated thread in the history of all the boards I've ever been on....

IMO....go twice a week to keep concentration levels consistent so that sides aren't as bad.....and you make better gains.

But hey, that's just me.;)

Shoot on monday

Put this --->1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ<--- in 1 syringe

And this --->1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ<---in another

Hit each quad or each glute...understand what i mean?

I didn't realize there was such a big debate on it. I guess that is why I couldn't find my answer when I did a search, too much confusion!!
I guess I will do 2 shots a week with my EQ.

I appreciate all the responses!!
Thanks!
Mike

no problem......just know that if you shoot once a week....the concentration of your test lowers to a point that when you shoot again....it shoots right back up causing a high peak...then a low valley....

Peaks and valleys = no good.

ready2explode said:
Shoot on monday

Put this --->1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ<--- in 1 syringe

And this --->1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ<---in another

Hit each quad or each glute...understand what i mean?

I understood what you meant. However I am only doing 400mg/week of EQ. I know I did not specify that at first. Sorry.

lol we're def not on the same page:

In the left quad is this --->1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ<---

In the rite quad is this --->1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ<---

Instead of shooting on monday and thurs, you can do it all in one day...that would still be 500 mgs of test and 400 mgs of eq

LOL its all good...its not gonna make a huge diff anyway you do it

OK I def. am not on the same page!!
Maybe even a diff. book!

I know that you can do Test Enth. once a week, but I thought EQ had to be inj. twice a week.??

At least that is what I was taught!

As long as the EQ has the long ester attached (undecylenate) once a week is fine . It's half-life is 7 days , which is how you should space shots , by the half-life of the ester . Good luck with your cycle bro . :)

crazymike said:
Mon-1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ
Thu-1.25cc Test, 1cc EQ

Is that better?

That's exactly how you want to do it bro! The EQ, will help or eliminate the pain altogether!;)

crazymike said:
OK I def. am not on the same page!!
Maybe even a diff. book!
LOL

crazymike said:
I know that you can do Test Enth. once a week, but I thought EQ had to be inj. twice a week.??
Not at all bro...eq is very long acting...if you had to choose which to either shoot enan twice a week or eq twice a week it would be without a doubt eq...if you'd like to read up on esters check this out: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44

Btw test enan has a 7 carbon ester and eq has an 11

Its true, I found people on most boards believing more frequent is better, yet the mods at BB say completely the opposite and back it up with thier graphs, just like others graph it and it always comes out differently. Confusing isn't it :mad:

Andy is one of the guys at E who turned me onto more frequent, and then the confusion began when others said no...

Back