Test enth, tren enth and deca cycle.

kevlarcash2

Growtholic
I'm 26, 5 foot 11 inches I'm 206lbs and 12% body fat. Been doing this for years FYI.
Next cycle consist of
Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/ml
Twice a week.
For 15 weeks
And yes my training and diet is on point.
Just wondering what you guys have experienced with this kinda cycle.

I'm 26, 5 foot 11 inches I'm 206lbs and 12% body fat. Been doing this for years FYI.
Next cycle consist of
Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/ml
Twice a week.
For 15 weeks
And yes my training and diet is on point.
Just wondering what you guys have experienced with this kinda cycle.

I've run deca and tren together twice, though much higher doses than yourself. Running tren at 200mg/wk seems a waste, and deca at 400mg/wk is also quite low. However, if you get results with this (you're running around 1g of AAS/wk) then good on you.

Just curiously, if your diet is on point and you've been cycling for years, and at 206lbs, are you not training for size? are you a power lifter?

I've run deca and tren together twice, though much higher doses than yourself. Running tren at 200mg/wk seems a waste, and deca at 400mg/wk is also quite low. However, if you get results with this (you're running around 1g of AAS/wk) then good on you.

Just curiously, if your diet is on point and you've been cycling for years, and at 206lbs, are you not training for size? are you a power lifter?
I came from 168lbs all the way to 206lbs. Which was kinda hard for me. I've been struggling getting past this 206 mark also. But as far as milligrams. What would you suggest on test, tren and deca mix.

Last edited:
I came from 168lbs all the way to 206lbs. Which was kinda hard for me. I've been struggling getting past this 206 mark also. But as far as milligrams. What would you suggest on test, tren and deca mix.

Understood, okay.

Diet: good idea to post up what your TDEE and your macros are. It would be good to see what you're doing there. Reason I pay attention to this is that I am slightly taller, but was at your weight without taking gear, which means it's possible to get more out of what you're doing. We have many people more knowledgeable than me around, who may give you better pointers from a medical research p.o.v.

As for your cycle, if that works for you, go for it. Everyone is different some people handle tren and deca differently. I don't see any qualms in running them together as long as you're in good health and can verify this with blood tests.

Personally, I may do test = 600/wk, tren = 400/wk and drop the deca, but that's just me. Matters also if you can run tren for 15 weeks, some people can't.

I'm currently running
Sust350 (.5ml E 2.5 days)
Mast e200 ( 1 ml E 2.5 days)
Trene200(1 ml e2.5 days)
Deca 250(.5 e2.5 days
Eurotropin 2.5 iu 2x/day
T4 100 mcg/day

Which is quite a bit. I blast and cruise and have for 4 years now. I like your choice of AAS. Starting lower dose is smart thinking, as your gains come harder you can up doses but get what you can now without the added risk imo

Back