Test info for us older men

valkman

Not quite a Rookie
Hey guys,
Need some info from the knowledge base here. I'm 64 and been in the gym for a while and have put on a little muscle. How much test is needed and safe to do at my age? I have given myself injections previously so I can handle that. But I don't know much about the dosages. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey guys,
Need some info from the knowledge base here. I'm 64 and been in the gym for a while and have put on a little muscle. How much test is needed and safe to do at my age? I have given myself injections previously so I can handle that. But I don't know much about the dosages. Thanks in advance for your help.

You gave your self inj before but you dont know anything about dosages??? Then ho did you give yourself inj before?
Not trying to be a wise ass, just dont understand what your saying

he probably gave himself injections of pain medications or anti-trombosis medication or something similar.

at the age of 64 it is best for you to get the labs done and if you are hypogonadal hop on trt.

You gave your self inj before but you dont know anything about dosages??? Then ho did you give yourself inj before?
Not trying to be a wise ass, just dont understand what your saying

I had a physician several years ago who was prescribing test for me. I was doing 1cc every ten days. Because I wasn't getting much out of it I kind of lost interest in the shots. My total test level was under 75 before the injections back then. So I was considering getting back on the shots but I wanted a dosage that was safe and effective to gain a little size. Thank s for the help.

100mg, split over two 50mg injections per week is a safe and pretty generic start. You need testing from there to see which direction to go.

I had a physician several years ago who was prescribing test for me. I was doing 1cc every ten days. Because I wasn't getting much out of it I kind of lost interest in the shots. My total test level was under 75 before the injections back then. So I was considering getting back on the shots but I wanted a dosage that was safe and effective to gain a little size. Thank s for the help.

You should find a doctor who knows what they're doing. Injecting long esters once every 10 days usually makes the problem worse due to the huge hormonal swings.

Long estered test should be injected twice per week with a total weekly dose ranging anywhere from 100mg - 250mg depending on blood work.

Keep your dosage nice and low at your age, lots of clinical research shows it is very beneficial for men your age though.

Back