Test Level Issue!

eastarr69

Omniscient!
My bro got his t-levels checked since he has been depressed and no drive etc...

It came in at 127. He is 35. The norm is like 400+ right?

They are talking about putting him on t-therapy...gel for now...

anyone have experience in this area?

also, can he run a test only cycle to boost them up, or will he just shut down more?

he ran a deca/winny only cycle for 10 weeks...i know...not good at all...

but in case someone wants to know his cycle history...and that was like 6 months ago...

also, will low t levels lead to depression etc...

E

a lot of people are prescribe test cypionate for replacement therapy. the test doesn't boost your natural levels, its just increasing the amount of test in your body.
and yes, low test levels can be characterized by depression.

eastarr69 said:
My bro got his t-levels checked since he has been depressed and no drive etc...

It came in at 127. He is 35. The norm is like 400+ right?

They are talking about putting him on t-therapy...gel for now...

anyone have experience in this area?

also, can he run a test only cycle to boost them up, or will he just shut down more?

he ran a deca/winny only cycle for 10 weeks...i know...not good at all...

but in case someone wants to know his cycle history...and that was like 6 months ago...

also, will low t levels lead to depression etc...

E

How were his E2 and prolactin levels? A lot of possible progesterone conversion with those 2 drugs. I am 30 and after my last cycle I did not recover and went on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Does he have any blood pre-cycle that would have established his baseline readings ie was Test low before cycle? Test will keep him shutdown and or further hinder recovery. 6 months clean is quite a while and one would expect to see more recovery in that time ie higher T-levels. MY guess is that with his age it is not going to come back. There are a few things to try and jump start it again otherwise testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life. You should try the HRT forum over at www.sculptedbyiron.com. Swale is a mod over there and could be of the most assistance to your friend.

DROID

His blood work was done post cycle like 3 months after the cycle...

and there has to be a standard for natural t levels by age anyhow i would think...

but all he did was run standard blood test for cholesterol and liver crap pre cycle....

E

eastarr69 said:
His blood work was done post cycle like 3 months after the cycle...

and there has to be a standard for natural t levels by age anyhow i would think...

but all he did was run standard blood test for cholesterol and liver crap pre cycle....

E

So the test level that was 127 was 3months after his cycle or recently? Depending on the lab normal ranges are from around 250-800s or 250-1000 or so. He would have to ref the range given for his test.

DROID

he should run an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), clomid and if needed nolva or arimidex cycle to help with his natural test prod. Deca is hard, and its shuts u down for so long, espeically at his age. Tell him to run hcg at 500 iu per day for 2 weeks along with some clomid and see if it helps him at all, if not he may need to run it longer. There actually a great article in the new MD magazine by Dr. Colker who talks about how he uses Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and clomid for cases like this, you should check it out. By doing some test it just substitutes the bodys own natural test levels, and it will keep him suppressed.

droid said:
So the test level that was 127 was 3months after his cycle or recently? Depending on the lab normal ranges are from around 250-800s or 250-1000 or so. He would have to ref the range given for his test.

DROID

my bad, the level was 137, and that was this morning, and his doc said his norm should be 400+...

E

fame2002 said:
he should run an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), clomid and if needed nolva or arimidex cycle to help with his natural test prod. Deca is hard, and its shuts u down for so long, espeically at his age. Tell him to run hcg at 500 iu per day for 2 weeks along with some clomid and see if it helps him at all, if not he may need to run it longer. There actually a great article in the new MD magazine by Dr. Colker who talks about how he uses Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and clomid for cases like this, you should check it out. By doing some test it just substitutes the bodys own natural test levels, and it will keep him suppressed.

if he is going to be put on test therapy, he does not want to mess with anything i guess, but he is trying to figure out if the gear had some to do with it..i said yes since he ran the deca and Winstrol (winny) alone for a long duration..

i will have him check out the article though...thanks..

E

He really needs to do a propper off cycle before doing anymore test,the off cycle will allow his body to start producing its own also will flush the estrogen from his receptors which also could cause low test...........www.pblifex.com check us out I can help you with everything.......this is a site of a licensed medical clinic dealing with testosterone theraphy and also HGH

Back