Test only vs Dbol only

You're going to get flamed to death.

Run Test only. Save d-bol for you next cycle.

Now erase your thread.....

anything you take will shut down the function of your HPTA meaning your body will not be producing testosterone throughout this perioed...now if you were to take DBOL only your hpta is going to be shut down so you wont have ANY test in your system and the DBOL will convert into estrogen soooo lets seeee no test at all add in large amounts of estrogen and we get some emotional sides accomponied with libido issues not to mention the large amount of water weight brought on by the DBOL and most of the gains from DBOL will be lost shortly after ending your cycle.......now test only will shut down your HPTA but you will still be administering test so youll still have plent of test in your system shouldnt see any problems with libido and based on the dose you will be administering water weight shouldnt be an issue either witch in turn will result in more retainable gains....go with test only clearly its a better choice

Lucky13 said:
Dbol only is for losers, Test only is for Winners :)

I'ts not the drug that decides whos a winner or looser, it is the diet and training setup.

If u wanna run a shortcycle as first cycle and dun wanna jab EoD go with dbol 4-6week, or 14don 14doff. no more than 20-25mg ED

If u wanna go 10-12 weeks go with Test E / Test C 300-500mg EW

Test E 1g week for 26 weeks
Dbol 50mg 4 weeks on-off-on-off..etc.

Enjoy.

Aczech said:
Test E 1g week for 26 weeks
Dbol 50mg 4 weeks on-off-on-off..etc.

Enjoy.

Please keep your sarcasm is the Convo Lounge, some newbie poster may actually take you seriously. A little common sense goes a long way bro.

So how much gains I would expect to keep after cycle with test? Of course I would be using Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle...

Dont worry StonCould, I understand sarcasm even though english is not my native language...

f1ghter said:
So how much gains I would expect to keep after cycle with test? Of course I would be using Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle...

Dont worry StonCould, I understand sarcasm even though english is not my native language...

Personally I think 1 lb a week of muscle is obtainable but only if training/sleep/diet is tippidy top.

Test only wins hands down. The only reason why one would opt for d-bol only is because he's needle-scared.

I would run 200mg's test 2x a week for 10 weeks.
Keep nolva or clomid on hand for post cycle or any problems you may have during your cycle.
Save the d-bol for the second cycle and run it with the test.

MuscleHustle said:
anything you take will shut down the function of your HPTA meaning your body will not be producing testosterone throughout this perioed...now if you were to take DBOL only your hpta is going to be shut down so you wont have ANY test in your system and the DBOL will convert into estrogen soooo lets seeee no test at all add in large amounts of estrogen and we get some emotional sides accomponied with libido issues not to mention the large amount of water weight brought on by the DBOL and most of the gains from DBOL will be lost shortly after ending your cycle.......now test only will shut down your HPTA but you will still be administering test so youll still have plent of test in your system shouldnt see any problems with libido and based on the dose you will be administering water weight shouldnt be an issue either witch in turn will result in more retainable gains....go with test only clearly its a better choice

Now thats a great Post!

Stone you should sticky this and find a way to make every noob read it!

And this too...

2006-11-05.jpg

Great read! Sad that I apitamize this. I do read as much of the threads as I can though(in order to avoid humiliation worse than my name)

FYI Im no alter, just one of those noobs taking too many anatomy/physiology/chemistry classes :baby:

Based on years of research and experience using steroids, dbol only is for losers, test only is for winners.

estray said:
Are you interested in keeping your gains?

ofcourse I´m.

I have been reading a lot abaut gear. I havent bought or odered anything yet. I was just curious to hear your answers.

What I want is a lean bulk. Perhaps something like this:

Test E 600mg/w 1w
Test E 300mg/w 2-10w
Adex 0,5mg/ed 1-12w
nolva on hand

PCT:
nolva 40/40/20/20
clen

How much faster test kiks in if its frontloaded?
I would like to throw some oral there to. I was thinking var, but its not cheap...

Back