test or sust 250 with deca ??

malik123

Hello to all just a quick one im thinking to run Deca but what shall i stack this with test e or sust 250 thanks and if anyone knows a good cycle they could recommend that would be much appreciated thanks

It really helps to know some information, like goals, stats, and cycle history. Sustanon is testosterone by the way. ;)

24 lifting since 17 i think. im 5.10 and about 11 and haf stones

Cycle 1 - Dianabol only 50mg - very bad hairloss took a whole year for my hair to grow back, used minoxidil.

Cycle 2 - Anavar only 50mg- Amazing results

Cycle 3 - Test 500 1ml & Anavar 50mg

Cycle 4 - Test 1ml & Deca 500

Cycle 5 - Test 500 1ml & Deca 500 & Anavar 50mg

also i dont know if i could discuss this here but my supplier is acting up if theres any websites or people you could recommend please send me a message thanks

Last edited:
24 lifting since 17 i think. im 5.10 and about 11 and haf stones

Cycle 1 - Dianabol only - very bad hairloss took a whole year for my hair to grow back, used minoxidil.

Cycle 2 - Anavar only - Amazing results

Cycle 3 - Test & Anavar

Cycle 4 - Test 500 & Deca

Cycle 5 - Test 500 & Deca & Anavar

also i dont know if i could discuss this here but my supplier is acting up if theres any websites or people you could recommend please send me a message thanks

You screwed up the first 2 cycles. You didn't tell us the dosages of Deca or Var.

Seems that you need to get much more educated. They say educate before medicate.

You're thinking of running deca with test/sust,. but you already ran deca with test, this said you should know by now how you respond!

Test is test, only differ is timing and "maybe" for some individuals less or more bloat depending on the ester and their sensitivity..

what's your goal?

Did you use an ai or do a pct? It's possible you haven't done any of your cycles properly. Btw, oral only cycles are for FEMALES! Men need test as a base for every cycle. Everything shuts down your natty test including test. As a male, you need test to function as one...

Back