Test P first cycle problems

Oh and brhees youre a dick.

Don't say that to Bhrees. He's kind of right with the pinning. You should've known Test Prop was an EOD injectable, not a 2x a week one like Enan. and Cyp. are.

If you haven't diluted it yet, you could try a thinner needle like 25-27g and see if it helps. Maybe you should also switch areas to glutes or delts. You can also switch to a longer ester if the pinning hurts so bad.

Oh and brhees youre a dick.

far from it, but you will claim you where ready and knew what you where getting into and we know its complete BS! you got access to one compound and jumped on it.
I wonder if you though about any other requirements on this journey , got Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , and a post cycle therapy (pct) plan

Actually I did know it was every other day, But I doubt it's SUPPOSED to hurt so bad that you can't walk. And for on cycle therapy I have arimidex .5 mg per day along with liver support , and for pct i have HCG then clomid and nolva enough for four weeks. I did my research I guess I just didnt start off at expert level like you did.

yea its not supposed to hurt that bad, you just got some shitty prop. I have had 2 different kinds and one would cripple me at 100mg and even hurt extremely bad at 50mg. The other is completely painless no matter what dose, even at 175mg.

u dont need liver support for just test prop though, it doesnt effect it in a negative way and i have read it can benefit the liver if you're on it without being on a very high protein diet (which im sure you are on if you're lifting weights and using AAS!)

i also read if you filter the prop with a syringe filter it can help with the pain. my theory is when prop is painful, it might be that the powder wasnt cooked properly when brewing and maybe the stuff didnt dissolve fully, leaving you with painful crystals in your muscle once the oil is absorbed. maybe filtering can get some of the crystals out, but i guess that could technically weaken the strength but im not sure about that.

just my thoughts, not sure how accurate it is.

Back