Test P home brew: req 20% BB?

UKBodybuilder

So I tried making Test P @ 100mg/ml with 2% BA & 18% BB, before filtering I couldn't get all the crystals to dissolve even with some heating.. so I gradually raised it up to 20% BB which was the only time that all the crystal disappeared..

I didn't want to try filtering it while it wasn't full dissolved... as that would most likely result in a substantial amount of the gear getting trapped in the filter..

Does anybody else have input on this? I mean this theoretically means that Test P @ 100mg/ml requires close to 20%BB in order to fully dissolve/prevent crashing??

FYI was using grape seed oil.

I also plan on doing Test E next with 2% BA and 10% BB will this be enough BB from your experience?
EQ I'm going to do at 2%BA and 0%BB.. as it's a liquid at room temperature.. does anybody disagree?

Replies would be much appreciated.

So I tried making Test P @ 100mg/ml with 2% BA & 18% BB, before filtering I couldn't get all the crystals to dissolve even with some heating.. so I gradually raised it up to 20% BB which was the only time that all the crystal disappeared..

I didn't want to try filtering it while it wasn't full dissolved... as that would most likely result in a substantial amount of the gear getting trapped in the filter..

Does anybody else have input on this? I mean this theoretically means that Test P @ 100mg/ml requires close to 20%BB in order to fully dissolve/prevent crashing??

Hey mate,

You won't need BB in order to fully dissolve Test P at 100mg/ml. All you need to do is heat it to the melting point (118-122 Celsius), and it would fully dissolve. (I have done this without BB)

However, to prevent it from crashing, you might need 20% BB.

From my experience, I do not use any BB. What I do is I mix Test P with another compound, such as Test C, and this effectively prevents the Test P from crashing. (Example: Test C 200 + Test P 100, for 300mg/ml, BA 2%, no BB.)

When there are more than one compounds in a mix, the hormones are more resistant to crashing. Why does this happen? I have no idea, but I have done this many times, with many different combinations of different hormones.

I also plan on doing Test E next with 2% BA and 10% BB will this be enough BB from your experience?

Test E melts very easily and doesn't crystallize. You won't need any BB to prevent it from crashing. BB might make the oil thinner (at the risk of causing injection pain).

Also, having tried both Test E and Test C, I'd say Test C is the better choice because it has absolutely no post injection pain, where Test E can cause swelling and pain at 250mg/ml or higher.

EQ I'm going to do at 2%BA and 0%BB.. as it's a liquid at room temperature.. does anybody disagree?

Replies would be much appreciated.

You're right. EQ won't need any BB.

Last edited:
Hey mate,

You won't need BB in order to fully dissolve Test P at 100mg/ml. All you need to do is heat it to the melting point (118-122 Celsius), and it would fully dissolve. (I have done this without BB)

However, to prevent it from crashing, you might need 20% BB.

From my experience, I do not use any BB. What I do is I mix Test P with another compound, such as Test C, and this effectively prevents the Test P from crashing. (Example: Test C 200 + Test P 100, for 300mg/ml, BA 2%, no BB.)

When there are more than one compounds in a mix, the hormones are more resistant to crashing. Why does this happen? I have no idea, but I have done this many times, with many different combinations of different hormones.

Test E melts very easily and doesn't crystallize. You won't need any BB to prevent it from crashing. BB might make the oil thinner (at the risk of causing injection pain).

Also, having tried both Test E and Test C, I'd say Test C is the better choice because it has absolutely no post injection pain, where Test E can cause swelling and pain at 250mg/ml or higher.

You're right. EQ won't need any BB.

Thanks for the input. Yea when I said fully dissolve I also meant preventing crashing in future also.
Because warming Test P just to temporarily increase the solubility would most likely lead to crashing in the muscle, post injection, which can form crystal/deposits in the muscle tissue, which is usually painful and could possibly cause an abscess.

I'm definitely going to do the EQ without BB and the TestE.. I'm debating either 5% or 10% BB.

Thanks for the input. Yea when I said fully dissolve I also meant preventing crashing in future also.
Because warming Test P just to temporarily increase the solubility would most likely lead to crashing in the muscle, post injection, which can form crystal/deposits in the muscle tissue, which is usually painful and could possibly cause an abscess.

I'm definitely going to do the EQ without BB and the TestE.. I'm debating either 5% or 10% BB.

You're welcome mate :).

About Test P, I have been using it without BB, and I can say that I never get post injection pain. Even when I used Mast P without BB (which crashes more often than Test P), I never got post injection pain.

I don't know if you have ever used any UGL oils, but from my experience, almost all of them gave me crippling pain, and based on Google searches, it came down to UGL oils having too much BA, BB, or too much of both.

Cheers and good luck on your brew.

Back