test powder

daveyboy

Can one of you good bro's please explain the proper steps on how to turn 10 grams of test powder into some decent injectable gear?? Thanks!

Perhaps a mod will come by and move this to the chemisty forum for 'ya.

Do you have non-ester testosterone or a testosterone ester such as testosterone cypionate. If you don't know, then say so.

got it....thanks guys. It's non-ester based t...suspension. I don't see that one listed. :(

Last edited:
Is most testosterone suspension in water?

Has anyone ever considered injecting suspension sub-q?

DougoeFre5h said:
You can follow the water based Winstrol (winny) directions, but that if you wanted a water based suspension.

actually, PEG will NOT work with Test base... tried it several times and it won't hold. Have to sub with BB instead for test suspension.

mranak said:
Is most testosterone suspension in water?

Has anyone ever considered injecting suspension sub-q?

it can go oil or water.

its already fast acting so sub q would mean its in and out even faster. prolly be some sore injects too.

pullinbig said:
it can go oil or water.

its already fast acting so sub q would mean its in and out even faster. prolly be some sore injects too.

what was that shit Gymphreak was doing that was sub-q, or wanting to do? Some high volume injects several times a day wasn't it?

yeah. i think it was suspension but cant remeber for sure. what ever happened to him? aint seen him around in a while.

Doesn't aromatization occur almost completely in fatty tissue? I would think injecting Suspension sub-q would lead to much higher conversion rates... Any thoughts/experiences?

RJH8541 said:
actually, PEG will NOT work with Test base... tried it several times and it won't hold. Have to sub with BB instead for test suspension.
I have a Test Base that is holding in solution very well.

GPAS said:
I have a Test Base that is holding in solution very well.

I was talking about suspension brother, not solution. Why don't you tell us your recipe so maybe we can add it to the stickie above... if its Oil-based that is.

some people are allergic to PEG (it causes major pain and massive swelling) if this is the case you can substitute the PEG for 5%BA and 10% BB and dissolve the crystals in that (along with the PS 80).

used that instand of peg 400 or 300

OK...dumb question here guys. Don't beat me up too hard ok?? lol

Does suspension in oil have to be taken as often as the water based to get decent results? I guess the reason I ask this is because water based stuff like Winstrol (winny) is usually taken daily or eod & the oil based injects (tests) are typically only taken 2 & maybe 3 times p/w....(excluding prop of course)

just asking....thanks!

RJH8541 said:
I was talking about suspension brother, not solution. Why don't you tell us your recipe so maybe we can add it to the stickie above... if its Oil-based that is.
I spoke too soon. The test base solution I made with PEG 300 solidified after a week. Not only that. The injection sites were sore and swollen for a few days.
I have made test base with SS and it turned out fine. But since it is no longer available, I wanted to find another option.

GPAS said:
I spoke too soon. The test base solution I made with PEG 300 solidified after a week. Not only that. The injection sites were sore and swollen for a few days.
I have made test base with SS and it turned out fine. But since it is no longer available, I wanted to find another option.

No prob bro.

Does Mr.T not carry SS anymore?

daveyboy said:
OK...dumb question here guys. Don't beat me up too hard ok?? lol

Does suspension in oil have to be taken as often as the water based to get decent results? I guess the reason I ask this is because water based stuff like Winstrol (winny) is usually taken daily or eod & the oil based injects (tests) are typically only taken 2 & maybe 3 times p/w....(excluding prop of course)

just asking....thanks!

OK, are you talking SUSPENSION or SOLUTION? And as far as injection frequency, it all depends on the ester. in this case there isn't one. So, whether it is in a SUSPENSION or a SOLUTION, it will have the same half-life, in this case about 24 hours, and should be taking ED... some say 2x daily.

Back