Test preference with EQ...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
My next cycle is going to be test, eq, Winstrol (winny) and dbol....

What would you guys use for a good ester test...i was going to use omna/sus with it, but i was thinking of enan or something else..anyone have a good idea for me...

all i have ever ran was sus/omna as my test for cycles, and i know test is test, but i was thinking of using a single ester this time, or at least not what i have been running...

E

i was thinking of running enan at 500 per week....how is that as far as gains...i know omna/sus, but not the others...

E

Cyp would be my first choice. You're going to be using the d-bol to kickstart your cycle correct? When will you be taking the Wistrol?

I was thinking the following for my cycle..

w1-10: 500mg test enan
w1-12 or 16: EQ at 500mg
week 1-6 dbol at 35mg daily
week 7-12 or 13: 50mg daily

E

eastarr69 said:
I was thinking the following for my cycle..

week 1-6 dbol at 35mg daily
week 7-12 or 13: 50mg daily

E

eastarr69, good cycle but you might want to space out your orals, you will be taking some liver protectors?

I'm thinking something along this lines:

w1-6 dbol at 35mg daily

and depending on how long you run your EQ is when I would throw in the Winstrol (winny) for example if you decide on a:

12 weeker then do it on w10-15
16 weeker then do it on w14-19

3 weeks past your last shot of EQ allowing you to jump right into your post-cycle recovery regime! JMO though!:)

Last edited:
Sus is crap unless you are doing at least eod injects. Cyp and enan are the exact same, choose either. Do at least 500mgs. Orals for 12 weeks is harsh, drop the Winstrol (winny) its not needed unless you are precontest.

fetus said:
Sus is crap unless you are doing at least eod injects. Cyp and enan are the exact same, choose either. Do at least 500mgs. Orals for 12 weeks is harsh, drop the Winstrol (winny) its not needed unless you are precontest.

And you are speaking from experience if so what brand did you use? I did 500mgs of Sostenon250/week taking Monday/Thursday shots and had very good results

WannaImpress said:
And you are speaking from experience if so what brand did you use? I did 500mgs of Sostenon250/week taking Monday/Thursday shots and had very good results

Ok this is going to sound a little contradictory here. For my first cycle i did 250mgs of russian sus and gained 25lbs. I then did one w/ enan and got great results at 500mgs. However i tried the sus again (duras to be exact at 750mgs) and got horrible results, not like anything compared to enan. I then did one more cycle with 500mgs enan (after the duras) and blew up yet again. This is the case for many people that i talk too. Sus is not a bad choice for a first time user but if i had the option i would go with a single ester test such as cyp or enan. Sus is not a great drug to be used for bodybuilders unless you take full advantage of the prop and shoot it at least eod. It is mainly used for test replacement therapy. I also noticed that the only time i got the "test flu" was on sus. Coincedence?...not really. test is test, but when you have 4 esters hitting your bloodstream at one time, its harder on your system to adapt, hence the sickness.

WannaImpress said:

I love om/sus and i have always ran it, at 500 or 750 and not eod, only once a week...i love the gainns from it...

the only orals i am going to run is dbol... and i will have all the ancilleries and liver protection i should need...

thanks bros...anyone else feel free to chime in...

E

BTW sus=omna anyways, no difference. Also, taking price into consideration enan/cyp are much cheaper compared to the amount of sus that you would need per week to see the same results.

I dont think you will need any ancillaries at 500mgs of test unless you are very sensitive.

fetus said:
BTW sus=omna anyways, no difference. Also, taking price into consideration enan/cyp are much cheaper compared to the amount of sus that you would need per week to see the same results.

I dont think you will need any ancillaries at 500mgs of test unless you are very sensitive.

I keep ancilleries on hand for every occasion...and old omna ans sus are not the same...n ew omna and sus are told to be the same..my guy has old lot numbers accordibng to him...and the prices for either and enen are very inexpensive to me...and this is not going to be a sourse post, so lets not get crazy....IMO...

E

eastarr69 said:
I keep ancilleries on hand for every occasion...and old omna ans sus are not the same...n ew omna and sus are told to be the same..my guy has old lot numbers accordibng to him...and the prices for either and enen are very inexpensive to me...and this is not going to be a sourse post, so lets not get crazy....IMO...

E

Yea a buddy on mine did the old omna's ....the kind that came in pink boxes. I swear those bloated him up worst than I have ever seen. You'll def. want some anti-e's if your's will be ther same.

Also, if your cyp or enan. would be mex vet .... then I say go with the Sustanon (sust), cause it's human grade.

I ran 300EQ/300Enanthate for 12 weeks with great results. I did 20mg/day DBOL weeks 1-3. Winstrol (winny) the last 4 weeks looks good. But I think you'll be happy with results at 300/300; unless you've done a LOT of cycles, 500/500 may be overkill.

Iceburg said:
Yea a buddy on mine did the old omna's ....the kind that came in pink boxes. I swear those bloated him up worst than I have ever seen. You'll def. want some anti-e's if your's will be ther same.

Also, if your cyp or enan. would be mex vet .... then I say go with the Sustanon (sust), cause it's human grade.

I used them, and i keep the bloat down by running proviron all the way through, and liquidex and nolva is always there if i need it...

I am going to run a UG blend for the enan....supposed to be very good...

E

hitmansb said:
I ran 300EQ/300Enanthate for 12 weeks with great results. I did 20mg/day DBOL weeks 1-3. Winstrol (winny) the last 4 weeks looks good. But I think you'll be happy with results at 300/300; unless you've done a LOT of cycles, 500/500 may be overkill.

No use with EQ as of this date...i have been reading up lately and it seems more bros have better results with 500 then 300..

I have never used enan, but i have used omnas for like 5 or 6 cycles, and i usually run 500 on it and i am fine....

is there a difference between the to as far as gains...would anyone suggest a lower doseage on the enan?

E

sus/omna is great for hydrocephalus. it would be my last choice. i am running eq(500mg/wk) with prop 100mg/eod and getting good results.

eastarr69 said:

E

OF course the old omnas were different but they should be expired right now. That was years ago.

BTW what are your stats?

fetus said:
OF course the old omnas were different but they should be expired right now. That was years ago.

BTW what are your stats?

i am 5'9 1/2
230 now
pre cycle pics on the members pic forum in week 5 now.

E

Back