Test Prop in Ethyl Oleate

gijoe

Hey guys,

Just made Test Prop 100mg/ml using 2% BA 20%BB and the rest Ethyl oleate.

First time I've used it.

[Clear I'm talking about the color not the consistency]

My final suspension is very clear compared to when I made Test E using Sesame Oil. When my suspension was heated up before and after filtering it was a tinge of golden color. After it cooled down its more clear.

I've used vet prop from a bladder before and it's a tad more clear than that.

Is everything good? Or is a pic needed?

Cheers
Joe

Last edited:
I believe that you hopefully made a solution, not a suspension.

I'm using a text based web browser and thus cannot see the photo. However, different batches are often different colors, especially when you are using different carriers (EO vs Sesame oil)

Thanks mranak,

Still learning can you tell me what the difference between a solution and a suspension is? Or am I totally wrong using the word suspension?

I understand different carrier oils will give different colors but this was the first time I've used EO and just wanted it clarified that it turned out as it should.

24 hours later the solution is still holding. The filtration was rather quick. 1 litre in about 25 minutes using a steritop and vacuum pump. I was pretty amazed at the speed of the filtration. Won't go back to a syringe ever again. Not like I will need to. A litre is going to last me a while :)

A suspension is just a mixture. Over time, it'll settle. You have to shake it up to get it somewhat evenly mixed, but eventually it'll settle out again. With a solution, it won't settle out. This is a horrible description, but I haven't taken a good chemistry course yet.

Yep I understand.

So Test E in oil is really a solution because it wont settle out?

Things like stanazol are suspensions?

gijoe said:
Yep I understand.

So Test E in oil is really a solution because it wont settle out?
yep

gijoe said:
Things like stanazol are suspensions?
Basically yes, although I think it can get a little more complicated with Winstrol (winny). DougoeFre5h said something about a micro-suspension I think.

I´ll also try to make test propp with EO , Viromone are made in EO and they are painless ,the best propp,i´ll try to make it 150-200mgs

Back