Test results of BDL Primo and BD winstrol

Damn....I guess Anavar and Primo are a "no no" from UG labs! I wasn't on top of BDL at all but I thought I had read some positive feedback from them, was this a Canadian Lab?

yes canadian lab i believe.

could of been the supplier bc i heard good things about the other products

H Bomb said:
yes canadian lab i believe.

could of been the supplier bc i heard good things about the other products

i thought there were only 2 suppliers for bdl. bdl himself and another well known source.

Not surprised on the primo, but i hope the woman are not taking that winstrol.

H Bomb said:
no i meant the supplier for the powder. the place bdl got the powder from

yea that makes much more sence as i have used there tren/prop/eq and it was legit.

H-bomb.. what lab did you use for the testing?? it wasn't san rafaeal was it??

BDL's products are kickass... Some of you may recall he spent like 3 weeks in Europe trying to nail down a powder source for the primo.. i guess the one he found was not as good as he had hoped.. Last i heard, one of the remailers were going to have the primo tested which would be cool so we could compare notes :)

but the rest of their stuff, knock on wood is really fantastic!! Especially the tren products.. i have seen some amazing results from people using the tren mixes etc..

Also, their anavar and masterone are totally legit!! I have used the anavar and it is exactly like all the other anavars out there!!! And a friend of mine used the Masterone and swears by it.. clarityandfocus is his screenname...

hope that helps a bit too :)

supergirl said:
H-bomb.. what lab did you use for the testing?? it wasn't san rafaeal was it??

BDL's products are kickass... Some of you may recall he spent like 3 weeks in Europe trying to nail down a powder source for the primo.. i guess the one he found was not as good as he had hoped.. Last i heard, one of the remailers were going to have the primo tested which would be cool so we could compare notes :)

but the rest of their stuff, knock on wood is really fantastic!! Especially the tren products.. i have seen some amazing results from people using the tren mixes etc..

Also, their anavar and masterone are totally legit!! I have used the anavar and it is exactly like all the other anavars out there!!! And a friend of mine used the Masterone and swears by it.. clarityandfocus is his screenname...

hope that helps a bit too :)

well i used his enan and i swear to god it was bunk. BDL should have had his stuff tested before he sold it, and personally i dont think one of his US remailers having his gear tested is any better than BDL having it tested, they can just send in a "spiked" vial that isn't a representive sample of what customers are getting. not to trash bdl but i am still pissed that i spent money on his enan that was bunk, what a waste of my entire summer "cycle"

Jcp2, no the Winstrol (winny) is for me and a couple friends.

Super its been awhile how are you? yeah it was SRCS. it suprised me as well. could just be the supplier. as you said people are gettin great results off of the other products. we can send some to another lab if you know of one. let me know

H Bomb

Hey bro no offense but if that was your entire summer cycle then you have obviously not played this game much. If you thought the product was ineffective then you should post how much you did per week and for how long and what your workout stats were, along with how much protien and any additional pertinent information. Before people trash a product more facts should be stated. Some people think they will get huge overnight with one bottle, erronious injection quantities and no solid regimine and it is not so. The gear is a small part of the whole picture.

liquid3501 said:
Hey bro no offense but if that was your entire summer cycle then you have obviously not played this game much. If you thought the product was ineffective then you should post how much you did per week and for how long and what your workout stats were, along with how much protien and any additional pertinent information. Before people trash a product more facts should be stated. Some people think they will get huge overnight with one bottle, erronious injection quantities and no solid regimine and it is not so. The gear is a small part of the whole picture.

1g a week bdl test
6 weeks
no weight gain
bw X25 (2.2 protein per lb weight)
no gains, no strength, no zits, no gyno, no increase in sex drive at all.
also, on anabolic board other people report the same stuff from his gear. i would use ** before i would use bdl again. atleast ** stuff tests well even if it doesn't work.

Thank you for your post on stats you have a very valid argument you could indeed be correct I have also read this about the 20ml enanthate in other threads and boards but it doesn't make sense to sell jugs of steril oil and try to pass them off as gear I have read also that their tren and prop kicks ass! :D

Last edited:
Back