Test still low

Ataturk

It has been 4 months since my last cycle, and my testosterone levels still seem a bit low. My bloodwork results are as follows:

LH: 9.3 mIU/ml (normal .8 - 7.6)
FSH 4.9 mIU/ml (normal .7 - 7.6)
Total Test: 3.3 ng/dl (normal 2.5 - 11.5)
Free Test: 9.73 pg/ml (normal 9.0 - 47)

I am 36 years old.

My question is, with LH levels being back up to 9.3 mIU/ml, shouldn't my total and free test be higher?

high LH without the testosterone production are indicative of Primary Hypogonadism. Its possible this may be all your capable of producing now.

Did you run PCT after your cycle? Do you know what your levels were prior to the cycle?

I did a standard PCT (clomid, nolva, etc.). Also did a HCG jumpstart post cycle since my test was down to .2 ng/dl (less that 1/10th of normal) post cycle. Unfortunately I didn't get my test checked pre-cycle, so I don't know what my baseline is.

Thanks

Well your pituitary is producing plenty of LH which in turn is telling your testes to produce testosterone but theyre not responding at the level they should be. All you can really do at this point is wait it out a little longer and see if they come around. It may happen, i mean theyve went from .2 to where there at now so they are responding to some degree. If not then theres always TRT.

What PH did you take that was so suppressive? Hell, it took me 2 years of being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and constant cycling of tren to finally get my test levels down to zero.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input Edogger. I was taking various American Cellular Labs PH for the last several years. Stuff works great, but looking back I was cycling way to often and not taking long enough breaks.

You said you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now. If you don't mind me asking, is this through a normal endocrinologist or one of the online doctors/pharmacies (not asking for specific names)? My regular endo doesn't want to prescribe anything for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) since he says anything over 250 ng/dl of test is "normal". I'm thinking about calling one of these online places but not sure about how reliable or expensive they will be.

Thanks man.

Back