Test + tbol cycle will appreciate some advices

Pgeorgiev98

Hello guys im planing to do after the summer cycle with homebrew drugs my stats are 83kg weigh...182cm height training for 3 years but have like 2 BIG rests for 7-8 months lol but my arms are still 46cm pumped i dont know my bf% but my arms pumped are with alot veins lol
Bench 120x10 squat 160x5 i never really deadlifted but im sure i can do 160kg i dont like this exercise So here is the cycle how it looks like...
1-10 Test E 500mg weekly
1-6 60mg tbol ED but the first week is 40mg so i can have enough tbol for 6 weeks
12-13 hcg 5000ui split in two shots monday and thursday and starting pct 3-4 days after last hcg
13-16 clomid 100/100/50/50
13-16 nolva 40/40/20/20
1-16 exemestane 12.5mg EOD

My hcg clomid and nolva and exemestane are from the local pharmacy
Im NOT sure to blast 5000ui week before pct or just run it the whole cycle at 250ui E3D instead to bladst it before pct
My goals are to gain like 7-8 kilos then start my cut with tren testp winny clen but thats another thread and story

So instinctively I have to ask your age because I'm confident its not a single day above 23...

Anyhow... I would recommend you to read the beginner sticky as all your questions are answered there.
Also please find out body fat as its important to know before starting a cycle.
I also see no mentioning of blood works.

You will also never gain even close to 7-8 kilos for one cycle... That would be a goal for about a year if you risk your health but realistically 1.5-2 years.
Unless you want water bloat of course...then just skip running an AI and change tbol for dbol :)

Cut off the exemestane in week #12. My preference would be to run the HCG throughout vs. blasting at the end. For clomid you could go with less than 100 mg, 50 would likely do it

Back