Test/Tren cycle

ChrisTrucks

I plan on running this cycle and would like some input from anyone that has has experience or knowledge about this stack.

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 75mg/ED may run 10 weeks
Weeks 1-6 Tren Ace 50mg/ED may run 8 weeks
Liquidex .25mg/ED
HCG 250iu twice a week

PCT
Liquidex .25mg/ED
Clomid Day 1: 200mg
Day 2 to 10: 100mg ED
Day 11 to 21: 50mg ED

27 years old
5'8 185lbs
9% BF
Several years experience with Test, Deca, EQ, Sus

Would love to hear all of your opinions about this. Thanks!

I would think about that clomid dosage- A lot of people have been saying the negative sides from clomid are related to front-loading high doses.

Considering that I'll be running HCG throughout the cycle I could possibly get away without having to frontload the Clomid?

I just hear a lot of people complaining about sides from clomid-and many say it is from frontloading it. That will be up to you.

you don't need frontload of clomid IMHO. but all looks good.

you will work with short esters. the side should be low.

feel free to ask anything in need for your cycle. good luck.

one more thing, if you want you can let your pregression in the cycle forum. each week.right?

take care man!

I'm still on the fence really of whether I want to use Test Prop/Tren Ace or Test E/Tren E. I'm not sure if I want to pin ED or EOD compared to only pinning once a week. I feel it can become a hassle especially if I'm out of town for a weekend or happen to be away for a few days.

Here is what I would be doing if I were to go the other route.
Test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks
Tren E 400mg/week for 8 weeks
Liquidex .25/mg ED
HCG 250iu twice a week

Same PCT as stated before.

Any advice or input?

if its your first cycle with tren. don't use tren-E now. tren is harch.

i ran tren-e several times... stick with your first cycle IMHO.

I'm still on the fence really of whether I want to use Test Prop/Tren Ace or Test E/Tren E. I'm not sure if I want to pin ED or EOD compared to only pinning once a week. I feel it can become a hassle especially if I'm out of town for a weekend or happen to be away for a few days.

Here is what I would be doing if I were to go the other route.
Test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks
Tren E 400mg/week for 8 weeks
Liquidex .25/mg ED
HCG 250iu twice a week

Same post cycle therapy (pct) as stated before.

Any advice or input?
Im with Kane Red on the clomid part I think the test E and tren route is the way to go pining every day sucks unless its HGH . Me personly i think prop is junk its so week i never got anything out of it but its your call KEEP ON GROWEN!

Im with Kane Red on the clomid part I think the test E and tren route is the way to go pining every day sucks unless its HGH . Me personly i think prop is junk its so week i never got anything out of it but its your call KEEP ON GROWEN!

I think red meant not to use tren E on first cycle because of the potency of the drug and the scary sides iot can an have, i had very gd advice from biggin on this matter because its my first time running tren. he said to run tren ace eod m w f s and then m again to keep blood levels up, and if your body dnt agree with the sides because it has a very short half life compared to tren e if you experience the dodgy sides it can produce you can flush it out of your system alot faster than tren E, good luck man hope your cycle goes well.
My cycle is Test cyp 750mg/week and tren a 400mg/pw
good luck bro!
AKA

If this isnt ur first cycle with Tren, I suggest ur Test-e and Tren-e cycle u posted. If ur juice is good, alongside diet and rest, the gains should be nice, really nice.

Hope you dont mind needles casue that will be alot of pinning. Let us know how it works. Tren A is fun :)

I think red meant not to use tren E on first cycle because of the potency of the drug and the scary sides iot can an have, i had very gd advice from biggin on this matter because its my first time running tren. he said to run tren ace eod m w f s and then m again to keep blood levels up, and if your body dnt agree with the sides because it has a very short half life compared to tren e if you experience the dodgy sides it can produce you can flush it out of your system alot faster than tren E, good luck man hope your cycle goes well.
My cycle is Test cyp 750mg/week and tren a 400mg/pw
good luck bro!
AKA

pw?

Back