Test/Tren Early Gyno Symptoms

Klassix

This is my 4th cycle, each one I've been a little gyno prone (second cycle got a lump under my left nip right before starting pct then my third cycle I got a lump right around my second last or last week). Both cycles I didn't take any AI but my PCT quickly cleared it up.

Now for this cycle:
Test E - 600mg/week (300 per inject) (Currently on week 5)
Tren Ace - 375mg/week (125 EOD) (Currently on week 4)

Around 2 weeks ago my nips started getting very puffy and sensitive, and now that lump has returned under my left nip again. I began taking my AI (.5 Arimidex EOD) about a week ago which has helped with the puffiness but hasn't affected the presence of the lump which I know is the beginning stage of gyno.

I do have nolva on hand for part of my PCT, should I begin taking that now? I'm concerned about leaving the lump another 4 weeks until my cycle is done in fear of letting it progress too far along. I also heard that nolva and tren don't mix well when taking them at the same time so I'm not really sure.

Getting bloods done next week, but any help I can get is appreciated!

So now you have to stop and see if you can eliminate the lump :dunno: Jes Christ. 4th cycle. Gyno prone and having Gyno and didn't run an AI.

You deserve to be bashed. Tell us , you had it on hand but the lump wasn't big enough. You were told that running Adex would lessen you gains. I got it your bro's at the gym told you Tren was an AI.

This thing reads like a story book. The little boy who thought he knew better than Mon and dad. Really does 2 + 2 = 4 no matter how you put is?

Ya know do some bookwork Google this shit, call a doctor, start reading. There is a sticky on the forum that could help you... look for it. :flamingma How old are you

I have to say to the forum, I don't bash people much, and if a guy makes a mistake, hell I have made too many. But to look this all the literature and advice we give and the pure facts in the face and say fvck you It won't happen to me.......Really, I've said enough I'm close to breaking the rules here.

Hang in there OP others might chime in and give you some help.

I'm gyno prone and always do the following:

- Run Adex throughout - EOD or ED based on results
- Letro on hand at all times
- If Deca or Tren - Anti-Prolactin

Lumps suck. Letro is a life saver for me. Takes forever to kick in, but it's worth it when it does. From experience the liquid Letro is a waste. Get pharma grade if possible.

Belated welcome to the boards! Please share some stats with us.

Weight: 221
Height: 6'4
BF: 12-14%

Other cycles were just Test (8 week cycle), Test and Win (8 week cycle), Test and Var (12 week cycle), now this one. Started when I was 24.

Thanks!

So now you have to stop and see if you can eliminate the lump :dunno: Jes Christ. 4th cycle. Gyno prone and having Gyno and didn't run an AI.

You deserve to be bashed. Tell us , you had it on hand but the lump wasn't big enough. You were told that running Adex would lessen you gains. I got it your bro's at the gym told you Tren was an AI.

This thing reads like a story book. The little boy who thought he knew better than Mon and dad. Really does 2 + 2 = 4 no matter how you put is?

Ya know do some bookwork Google this shit, call a doctor, start reading. There is a sticky on the forum that could help you... look for it. :flamingma How old are you

I didn't run an AI from the start because I didn't want to mess with my estrogen levels unless I had to, now I don't want to run too much AI because I don't want to crash those levels either (As mentioned in Austinite's "Do I have gyno?" thread steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/661011-do-i-have-gynecomastia-if-you-re-asking-question-read-thread.html).

And I didn't have the lump yet at the beginning, it was just puffiness, once the lump did show up I did begin AI.

I did read a lot about everything, thats why I had the reccommended things on hand. I would start taking taking the tamoxifen (nolva) I have on hand which is known to reverse gyno, but I also read that you cannot take it and tren at the same time due to the way tren affects estrogen receptors.

I'm 25, I didn't say screw it it won't happen to me. I had what I needed and thought it might happen, it did, now I just need some advice into how to deal with it the best for my situation which I'm starting to think is just cutting this cycle short and jumping on tamox ASAP.

No worries about bashing I'm sure you guys get tired of just constant posts like this of guys who are too lazy to read. But I did read a lot of stuff, but even all the info in the world can't prevent some stuff sometimes. And like I said now I just need advice into how to deal with it best for me

I've read all of Austinite's threads for the past several years. No matter what you didn't run an AI and that's the PRIMARY reason most likely you have a big problem now.

You are talking to a guy that has some Gyno from not running an AI long before we knew to do it. I can tell you by experience that NO AI then you will most likely have some unwanted sides. Not necessarily Gyno. It is apparent that you did not familiarize yourself with all the possible sides. If you have read Autin's threads then you should know these. If you are in tune with your body would feel the other sides. .

Your right you may have gotten some Gyno even with an AI. Yep It has happened to many. But as you were worried about only one side (Gyno) Your Estradiol was running havoc with everything. AND it you did it correctly you would not screw up your "E" you would have kept it in check. I suggest you go back and reread Austin's thread. It's a sticky here and started on another forum or more, several years ago.

High Estrogen Side Effects:

- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues

My bashing you , if I did, wasn't for you or my satisfaction it was really to drive home the point and the message in regard to the usage of an AI. The newbies young and old. TO drive home the expelling of the myth that you don't need an AI. I will close with saying there are those cycles and people who can get by with little to no AI but that's a different case and the compounds and individual specific. But it is a maintenance medicine.

BUT YOU SAY but even all the info in the world can't prevent some stuff sometimes. Huh you the advice you didn't take. This might have been prevented and probably would of. Now you want advice, you were given it. Mistakes are one thing. How was this a mistake.

I'll stop now , I'm not being nice but you hit it on he head when you said I / we get tired of giving Simple Simon Advice and it's not taken. If you read up you would know exogenous Test make test go up and Estrogen follows, high Estrogen then sides. Pretty simple. We get laughed at. It does get old. Read up more... Google , what to do.

Last edited:
600 mg test E is definitely something that warrants at least a very low, prophylactic, AI dose until you confirm your levels are okay. Raloxifene @ 60 mg per day is your best bet, and an AI to bring your levels down.

Back