Test Tren Mast cycle log

Sizewize

Ok so here goes most people wont agree on many things in my cycle but lets see how I can transform!
My test tren mast is a 3 in 1 combo. first 2 weeks I adjust dosage,,

Week 1-2 test ace 60mg (add 50mg prop)
Week 1-2 tren ace 70mg (+20mg tren ace)
Week 1-2 mast prop 70mg ( same as tren )
Week 1-3 super anadrol (superdrol clone)

Week 3-8 test ace 60mg (+50mg test prop)
Week 3-8 tren ace 70mg (+50mg tren ace)
Week 3-8 mast prop 70mg

My goal is to drop bodyfat down to 12% ish then increase calories slightly gain some lean body mass.

I am currently 210lb at 16.4% bodyfat Im sure I can drop down to 200lb at 13% in the first 2 weeks or so,,
I will post bodyfat & weight results every 2 weeks.

I am not 100% a bodybuilder im just a noob who is trying to get in better shape so I dont know all that & I admit I dont know everything but I do know how to diet...

Last edited:
You sure you wanna keep going that direction? In a few years you'll have done 15 cycles and gained 10% if anything..

You sure you wanna keep going that direction?

I am happy 2 years ago when I started I was about 185lb at 20% bodyfat,
My best was 225lb at 12% that was 7 months ago until I went off the wall :spit: but im back and hitting it hard "I hope I can keep it up" just have to wait & see

Best of luck to you then bro, keep the diet in check, be strict after the cycle is over and keep it that way. Hope you can keep the majority of the gains!

Day 5
Dont notice much just the normal increase in sex drive & slight weight loss already from diet & i hate loseing weight!

Day 7 only...
feeling good today just finnished training back & traps had a good pump not sure if its the juice or the super anadrol PH strength im feeling also the Tren ace is not working as Im not sweating at night I guess because I'm only taking a useless 90mg eod so Im looking forward to upping it.
deffinitely feeling tighter skin & slightly more vascular.

Day 8
Sweated like a pig, need to buy a small sweat towel..
did chest today heavy pump
Flat press 5sets 10reps (24,28,36,40,40)
Flat fly 4sets 10reps (12,14,20,22)
Incline press 5sets 10reps (24,28,36,38,38)
Incline fly 4sets 10reps (12,14,20,22)
Bench press 1 rep max 350lb

Day 9
Well I aint gonna make my goal of 13% I dont feel i have not been 100% strict enough on the diet but Im still happy with results so far!
I do have a "before" pic I will only post halfway into my cycle with a halfway pic.

Just 2 simple examples of todays biceps & shoulders workout, i was not going heavy just strict movements.

Sholder press 4 sets 10 rep ( 14,18,24,28 )
Barbell 4 sets 10 reps ( 20,30,35,45 )

Last edited:
Day 10 --- (52 days left)
Triceps today not bad but energy feels kind of low, with low carbs as im taking about 80-100 day max, but Im sure il up them on day 18 when im 2 an half weeks into cycle.
I have major sleep issues already only on day 10...

Feeling kind of sick I know its the super anadrol PH it always gives a slight blocked nose but its normal & I like the results from it so no stopping that.

Triceps Overhead v-bar press 5 sets 10 reps ( 20,30,40,45,35 )

Day 11
Legs today not bad but cant walk properly lol hard workout.

Leg press 45' angle - 4 sets 10 reps ( 100,120,140,150, )
Calve dumbell lift 5 sets 12 reps ( 30,38,44,50,50 )
Squats 4 sets 10 reps ( 70,80,90,100 )

ALSO wondering normally the day after I train the bodypart that I worked out the day before is sore, I did triceps yesterday but strangely I dont feel sore?!? I did 100% workout to failure but I'm confussed why I ain't sore!?!

Last edited:
while on aas your regeneration is way higher. I never got sore on smaller muscles like biceps triceps etc on juice

Get at least 150g of carbs...if you go lower your liver will start releasing glycogen and its not worth it unless your on keto or cycling carbs but in both cases you really need to know what your doing...so if your not running the diets above get at least 150 grams of carbs daily

good luck bud

sorry i didnt get back to u never knew we had inboxes till like a week ago. sounds like u figured it out tho. i just finished running 12 weeks of tren with prop, no mast this time, and at the end i couldnt wait for it to be over, gained large and lost bf.....fuck the anadrol is a gr8 idea, gonna do that next time. dont worry too much about the snot and phelm its normal with tren, that and sweats at the beginning of the cycle. if it gets bad run sum clen and it should clear u out a bit and enjoy the ride bro. anadrol with tren deadly!

Day 13

Upped my dosage today :
Test ace 70mg +80mg Test prop
Tren ace 125mg
Mast prop 85mg

Sadista - I wil up the carbs tomoro after my clinic test so I know my latest results, thanks for the advise.

Big-clean-Mike - yea Im using a super anadrol PH at the moment, my last cycle was low dose test & tren with Anadrol good results no bloat strangely, good results.

I'm adding provion to my cycle for 30 days because I have it on hand I might as well use it up.

Also does 0.25 Ed liquid prami do anything to my gains?
Also does milk thistle limit gains while taking orals?

Last edited:
Day 14

Weight : 206 lb
Bodyfat : 14%

Never made but "almost" made my goal of 13% bodyfat but I did lose 2.4% in 14 days and a loss of 4 lb so its not so bad i guess & my diet was not 100%..

Also Im upping my carbs to 150g so hopefully more strength & energy in the gym, I hate being weak I cant take this dieting weakness !!

been sick last few days but I'm stil in the gym no excuses!!
Day off today just relaxing & getting some extra needed sleep.

Got so piss** off this morning when I injected 2.5ml into my glute it only went down to 0.8ml mark & would not move, I had to pull out the needle suck up air & let air out, then inject about 1inch next to it..
thats the first time ever..

Day 15

Did Biceps today what a pump, love the vascularity in my forearms..
my ass is feeling the inject I did only 8 hours ago I can still feel the other one from 2 days ago..

Deffinitely a good cycle so far also I'm thinking of adding Ghrp-6 with PCT anyone think thats a bad idea??

Can't PM yet sizewise so can't reply.
Why are you asking that question? Are you not pleased with the results as it is?
If you're not happy, look into your diet instead of the gear!

Back