Test Tren Mast cycle log

Day 21 (40 days left)

Weight : 209 lb
Bodyfat : 14.6 %

Well I gained slight bodyfat this week *since I had the one bad day during the week but also I upped my carbs so that could of made the difference.

So in 3 weeks i have lost 1.7% bodyfat and lost only 1 lb. I could of done better!!
My goal at the end of this cycle was to be 207lb at 12% bodyfat but il just have to see how I keep things going!!

Last edited:
Try being dedicated food-wise, saves you alot of hassle in the end.

How's the gyno coming?

Day 21 (40 days left)

Weight : 209 lb
Bodyfat : 14.6 %

Well I gained slight bodyfat this week *since I had the one bad day during the week but also I upped my carbs so that could of made the difference.

So in 3 weeks i have lost 1.7% bodyfat and lost only 1 lb. I could of done better!!
My goal at the end of this cycle was to be 207lb at 12% bodyfat but il just have to see how I keep things going!!

Nice man keep up the good work.

Day 24

Had day off yesterday & did chest today fast workout, heart was thumping like f***.
interested to see clinic results already in 4 more days...
my skin is getting tighter every week & I seem to feel & look better...
one big problem so far is that my appetite has dissapeared completely I have to forcefeed myself, not cool..

Yea i 100% Agree about the dieting it plays a massive role.
As for gyno no change in size since last time.

Hey man ive been taking letrozole one pill a day and my gyno has already changed drastic. i would recomend it if you can get sum.
also how many diffrent inject sites do u use? or do u always do your glutes? i was thinking about trying my deltoid tommorrow.

if not you could try ghrp-6...thats some good shit

Yea just ordered 30mg ghrp6 & 8mg cjc1295

also how many diffrent inject sites do u use? or do u always do you glutes

I do both delts & both glutes only so same place pinning every 6th day.
Also I try not to use letro it is very very strong I do have some from Rui letrozole.
I am currently using some arimidex 0.25 e3d

Day 29
I been training ok not 100% but results r brilliant..
Vains vains vains!!!

Weight : 209lb
Bodyfat : 13.4%

dropping bf fast and maintaining your weight...thats grate...exactly what ill be looking for from my cycle

How much cals are you taking?

Day 33 (29days left)
Just did a smashing chest workout
Dumbbell press 5 sets (34,44,50,54,56)
Dumbbell flies 4 sets (14,18,22,26)
incline press 5 sets (34,38,42,46,50)
Max bench 1 rep 380lb

Hows ur lower stomach looking? have u notice it tighten up at all that is my main focus. im on day 22 now.

Last edited:
Hows ur lower stomach looking? have u notice it tighten up at all that is my main focus. im on day 22 now.

Yea i have lost in total 1.5inch around my stomach area.. I am going to the clinic so I wil post my weight & bodyfat as a new update also it should be interesting

Diet has been a bit bad but current stats are
Weight : 212 lb
Bodyfat : 13.5%

Just bought my next 8 week cycle which is a bulk, it consits of 1000mg mixed test & tren ace 400 & mast prop 300 week with .....

Dbol 30mg Ed for 5 weeks or should I make it dbol 40mg for 4 weeks?
I should make 230lb at 15-16% bf

Jeff32 how's yr cycle gping with results & strength what are u looking to achieve?

Last edited:
Jeff32 how's yr cycle gping with results & strength what are u looking to achieve?

Its Ok. i wanted more but im greddy. This is my first ever cycle and i just thought id be a monster already.lol im on day 27 of a 12 week cycle. strenghth is up my natural record on flat bench with 225lbs was 3 reps im now at 7 reps. my arms have gone from 15 and a half inches to a solid 16 inches. my goal was to gain a lil mass and try to get super cut exposing all musscles and to have my abs popping out. my weight went from 167 to 180lbs. which has taken a lil bit of my stomach deffention away. pissed about that. im dieting hardcore eating as clean as possible. hopefully by the end i will get my results i want. i will keep you posted : )

Well 18 days left..

Weight: 210 lb
Bodyfat: 12.5%

Have to admit this combo is brilliant, the vascularity in my arms are unbelievable..
Strength gone up weight stayed same during the cycle.
Only thing I dont like is not having the size from a bulk..

Last edited:
Back