Test? Why??????

bracco01

Why Do People Say Test Is The First Best Choice For First Cycle?

Compared To Deca It Is More Liver Toxic,,test Has A Better Chance Of Growing Tits,,,, And As Far As Shuting U Down, Its Profile Is "severe" Compared To " For Extreme" For Deca (i Dont Know Which Is Worse For Extreme Or Severe)....

Im Sayin For A First Cycle,, Is'nt A Less Side Steroid Better,,( Ie...deca)...than Say A Harder Steroid...(ie..test)???????

Forget all you know...
Neither test or deca is 'liver toxic'. Both test and deca can grow your tits, but by a very different mechanism of action. Both shut you down, deca is the worst.
However, the sides of test are easily controlled, and your body runs on test. Test, not deca. You will want to have test in all your cycles.

you want to run test in every cycle you do even if it is at a low dose because it reduces the chance of becoming completely shutdown by other compounds and like Thoms said it's easier to combat the side effects of test... deca could possibly make you go limp for a few months because of the shut down.. and the gyno that you get from deca is harder to battle than the gyno you'll get from deca... it's just a smarter choice to run test as a first cycle because then you know how you react to it and on your second cycle you can start adding more compounds and will know what is causing you to do what therefore knowing how to battle the side effect will be easier for you
and test is not as hard on your body as deca or tren... like thoms said your body runs on test.. all you're doing is upping the amount that is running through it

Thoms said:
Forget all you know...
Neither test or deca is 'liver toxic'. Both test and deca can grow your tits, but by a very different mechanism of action. Both shut you down, deca is the worst.
However, the sides of test are easily controlled, and your body runs on test. Test, not deca. You will want to have test in all your cycles.
OUTSTANDING answer :)

bracco01 said:
Why Do People Say Test Is The First Best Choice For First Cycle?

Compared To Deca It Is More Liver Toxic,,test Has A Better Chance Of Growing Tits,,,, And As Far As Shuting U Down, Its Profile Is "severe" Compared To " For Extreme" For Deca (i Dont Know Which Is Worse For Extreme Or Severe)....

Im Sayin For A First Cycle,, Is'nt A Less Side Steroid Better,,( Ie...deca)...than Say A Harder Steroid...(ie..test)???????

This isnt right.
Personally I have run 3 or 4 cycles without test when I didnt want to deal with the water retention that comes with it. No matter how much Arimidex you have there will allways be some in my experience. However, I have noticed a huge difference in streangth obviously but also energy levels. Test plain and simple is power...and it really helps me drive through the tough workouts.

Test has the potential for more side effects - however - at conservative dosages most people do not experience any of these! Many more people have been shut down from Deca than test.

Its been published in studies that Deca will usually shut you down with 1 dose.

Back