Testing HGH help

llf

I have taken blue/red cap generics from my over seas provider in the past. I took 10iu per day and just looked for normal sides like hands numb, ect but felt nothing. I know there is a great chance that there is little to no real product in the vials but want to run blood tests on the next ones to see. I have read about blood hg and igf-1 test that may work for this but have no idea which one is better or why. I have run pharma grade Jins in the past so really had no need to worry and this whole testing thing, it is all new 2 me. Is a base line test needed to see changes? Please dont respond with preg test, boiling, ect. I want lab test with numbers I can look at. If you have any knowledge about this please respond! Thanks guys

If ur taking 10iu a day and don't have crippled hands and sleep 12hrs a day u have fake stuff. The lethargy should be very bad, ur hands should be huge, water retention, and so forth.

Take 10 IU and aim for the blood to be taken 3hrs from inject time. Get a serum gh test. It should be 20-65 if it's legit from ten IU.

I've seen rips test to 67......that's us pharm quality coming out of china.

From what uve said I'd toss whatever u have. Who knows wtf ur injecting.

Thanks a lot gymrat827. Ya I have been lurking on this and other boards for years now and finally decided to join. From everything I have read your info sounds dead on and for $50 its a cheap price to pay for piece of mind. I have read all about the rips and have been doing quite a bit of looking and research. Anything thats good will be faked in due time so you never know. So there is no need to have a base line test done just to see the difference? And whats your opinion on time of day and eating prior to testing? I have seen contradicting points of view about whether that effects blood levels. Thanks again for taking the time to help me out.

i have taken the hgh serum test but also want to take the igf-1 test considering different forums and boards have been disagreeing with which test is more accurate for potency/strength? can anyone tell me if its the same pre-test routine? 10iu IM 3 hours before test.

Back