testo cyp 250mg/ml whitout bb ?

simba

i will try to comvert testo cyponate but my bensyl benzonate is gone .
can i do testosterone cyponate 250mg/ml whitout bb ?
will it crash or its no problem ?

its is a big batch iam planing to do so i will ask here before , better safe than sorry ;)

its will take long time for me to get Bb (the shipingtime killing me)

/thanx

Last edited:
id wait for bb, but i have had it crash at 250 i make it at 200, my enath holds 250 easy

It should be fine @ 250mg/ml without BB but maybe make it @ 200mg/ml just to be sure.

simba said:
i will try to comvert testo cyponate but my bensyl benzonate is gone .
can i do testosterone cyponate 250mg/ml whitout bb ?
will it crash or its no problem ?

its is a big batch iam planing to do so i will ask here before , better safe than sorry ;)

its will take long time for me to get Bb (the shipingtime killing me)

/thanx

You can get bb pretty quickly at g e t p i n z . c o m. It usually takes 2 days tops to arrive at my door but it is a lot more expensive then elsewhere but if you are in a pinch and making a large quantity it might be worth it.

getpins dont send to eu thanks anyway :)
i have tried to get some BB but noone is in biznis more :(
200mg/ml was okey to do thanks for the responce ...
:wavey:

now is time to convert propinate *lol* fuck i realy hate that c has closed and noone of they other response emails , only one but they nerver gona send my packed... 300 usd to my dog had to be a better alternative i ques, 2 veeks and no replay from Rs .

are therre some problems whith researchcompanys in usa ? plece tell me ...

PrettyGirl said:
rs . net has problems also ?
Where to fvck find another place to order sth ?

Hehe i dont know abut Rs he has reading my mails but not giving me some respons, so i dont know what i will think, dam for 2 veeks ago i pay him for it ,
hehe can you find somone send me a message !!!

simba said:
getpins dont send to eu thanks anyway :)
i have tried to get some BB but noone is in biznis more :(
200mg/ml was okey to do thanks for the responce ...
:wavey:

now is time to convert propinate *lol* fuck i realy hate that c has closed and noone of they other response emails , only one but they nerver gona send my packed... 300 usd to my dog had to be a better alternative i ques, 2 veeks and no replay from Rs .

are therre some problems whith researchcompanys in usa ? plece tell me ...

these guys are kinda slow with delivery times but they shld deliver to eu.
http://www.lemelange.com/

WARNING: Stay away from Lemelange now, unless you don't care about the feds having your information or whatever.

Back