Testosterone and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

pineapple

I've only made regular deca and eq. Would the process be same for these two as for say making test prop and deca? And what's the max concerntration mg/ml without pain? All input appriciated.

Last edited:
Don't know what ratios you used for the deca and eq, so can't say if the same process would work for these other hormones. Of note, deca and EQ are probably the easiest hormones to get into solution (no BB required).

You'll need to specify which ester of testosterone you want to put into solution. If it is no-ester-testosterone (TNE), then that's totally different since TNE isn't oil soluble.

mranak said:
Don't know what ratios you used for the deca and eq, so can't say if the same process would work for these other hormones. Of note, deca and EQ are probably the easiest hormones to get into solution (no BB required).

You'll need to specify which ester of testosterone you want to put into solution. If it is no-ester-testosterone (TNE), then that's totally different since TNE isn't oil soluble.
I made deca 400mg/ml, and eq 500mg/ml. What do you mean by which ester of testosterone? It's testosterone phenylpropionate.

As a rule of thumb, 2/20 (ba/bb) @ 100mg/ml is most common for short ester gear. You can venture further towards 200mg/ml using something different than oil like EO.

I recently brewed up a batch that was 175mg/ml using 2% and 18% BA and BB, respectively. Injections are smooth and no pain. Anything higher than 200mg/ml you are asking for trouble IMO.

Liphted said:
I recently brewed up a batch that was 175mg/ml using 2% and 18% BA and BB, respectively. Injections are smooth and no pain. Anything higher than 200mg/ml you are asking for trouble IMO.
Brewed which one? TPP or NPP? The concentration sounds delicious.

Back