Testosterone Cypionate and Masteron

gabegabeson

Hey I just took my Test Cypionate and Masteron injections the other day and I am starstruck. After just one shot of each I am bigger. Probably 1 or maybe 1.5-2 lbs at most but when I look in the mirror I am fuller. My pecs look like they inflated and I filled out noticably and my skin is much more oily. It is small but noticable results. Why is it that they induce gains more rapidly then other roids or at least everything else I've taken. Will my results continue to bulk me up through my entire cycle? BD Test cypionate and Mastabol are fucking amazing. I can't wait to see what I look Like in a few weeks.

I am just starting week 2 of Cyp and Masteron as well. (250mg/100mg twice a week)

I am definately fuller and harder. I have taken 3 shots so far

I dont agree that that cyp gives you gains faster then lets say test P and it cant its a long ester.
Its individual but still a long ester and also are you using masteron propionate or enanthate?
I will som run Masterone prop and enanth combo with Test E/Test P combo and tell me how many weeks have you been on?
and what doses?

Lawnsaver:are you using masteron E or propp?

Im not sure what doses i´ll be running but maybe :
W 1-2 Masteron propp 100mg 4x week
w 3-10 masteron E 200mg 2x week
w 10-12 Masteron P 100mg 2x week
w 1-3 Test P 300mg 3x
w 3-9 Test E 250mg 2x
w10-12 Test p 200mg 2x

Last edited:
bmass said:
I dont agree that that cyp gives you gains faster then lets say test P and it cant its a long ester.
Its individual but still a long ester and also are you using masteron propionate or enanthate?
I will som run Masterone prop and enanth combo with Test E/Test P combo and tell me how many weeks have you been on?
and what doses?

Lawnsaver:are you using masteron E or propp?

Im not sure what doses i´ll be running but maybe :
W 1-2 Masteron propp 100mg 4x week
w 3-10 masteron E 200mg 2x week
w 10-12 Masteron P 100mg 2x week
w 1-3 Test P 300mg 3x
w 3-9 Test E 250mg 2x
w10-12 Test p 200mg 2x

Masteron Prop....I should be shooting it 3x a week, but I am just adding it to my 2 Cyp shots. It was in my box and said let me just use it.

Back