Testosterone Cypionate vs Testosterone Enanthate

Robinator

I've always wondered what are the main and big differences between the two.
They are both very similar In action manners and time release of the testosterone elevation in the bloodstream, but what are the main differences?
Which one is better? If either.:nonono2:

They are almost excatky alike. Time to kick in, clear, very similar mg for mg. although I think the ester of Cyp is slightly longer by a day or so.

Cyp has one more carbon molecule in it's chain.

I believe that the USA started looking into performance enhancing drugs for the olympics during the cold war period and we made cypionate. The Russians used enanthate. <<<< this might be wrong, I never cared to look it up but it sounds good :p

No difference, get what's cheaper.

Just out of curiosity, could they both be used interchangeably in the same cycle? For examppe oneweek cyp and the other week enanthate?

Enanthate and cypionate are very similar esters and are usually treated as such in terms of half-lives and time to kick in.

Enanthate has slightly higher testosterone in the same volume solution based on ester weight:
Test E 70mg of active test PER 100mg of solution
Test Cyp 69mg of active test per 100mg of solution

As you can see the difference is almost neglible.

The half-life of test E is is roughly 10.5 days and test Cyp is roughly 12. Active half-lives are dose dependent so much more difficult to calculate out. In the end, just get the cheaper one as differences will be very minimal.

Back