Testosterone E went cloudy

Hey mate,

The PIP with your Test E has little to do with the crashing or your filter.

PIP comes from the BB. It also comes from Test E.

BB can cause an allergic reaction - Anaphylaxis reaction - burning, itching, swelling of the skin (Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate).

Test E, from my experience, causes PIP and minor swelling at concentration above 200mg/ml, even when BB is not used.

Some people believe Test E has a manufacturing by-product called "carbolic acid," and allegedly, this is what causes the PIP.

All I know is that Test E will cause PIP, and the better alternative is Test C. It doesn't cause any PIP or swelling at 200mg/ml or higher.

..dude you'Re a homebrew encyclopedia.... no more test E, switching to test C from now on :D

Hey mate!

Thank's for the answer.
I'll refilter it with right filter and see if it helps.

Yes I heard some are allergic to BB but this don't cause those reactions so it's not that.
There is no swelling at all. But I can take it down to 200 mg do you think it will be less pip then?

How do one get rid of carbolic acid then?

But Testo C is hard to make since it's easy to chrystelize.
I never had any problem with pip from testo E before but this time everything went wrong.

nah test C should be as easy to make as test E; same process and all

Hey mate!

Thank's for the answer.
I'll refilter it with right filter and see if it helps.

Yes I heard some are allergic to BB but this don't cause those reactions so it's not that.
There is no swelling at all. But I can take it down to 200 mg do you think it will be less pip then?

How do one get rid of carbolic acid then?

But Testo C is hard to make since it's easy to chrystelize.
I never had any problem with pip from testo E before but this time everything went wrong.

Not sure how to get rid of the carbolic acid.

As to Test C, it doesn't crystallize at 200mg/ml or even slightly higher.

Ok let's hope it's not carbolic acid then.

When I do things I use 250 ml bottle so I have for a while and to friends too. But if I will do testo C in that amount is it then the same recipe except it's 200 mg?

Thank's again for all answers!

Ok let's hope it's not carbolic acid then.

When I do things I use 250 ml bottle so I have for a while and to friends too. But if I will do testo C in that amount is it then the same recipe except it's 200 mg?

Thank's again for all answers!

Hey mate,

I did a search a found a possible solution on how to remove carbolic acid from the Test E. It's very simple to do and basically involves rinsing the Test E powder with distilled water:

Removal of carbolic acid from raw test e powder?

Removal of Phenol (aka Carbolic Acid) from Testosterone Enanthate powder is as easy as it gets friends. Carbolic Acid is soluble in water but Testosterone Enanthate isn't. Mix/stir your Testosterone Enanthate with distilled water for a couple of minutes in a beaker or some other glass vessel (tap water will work to but may discolor your testosterone enanthate) and then drain through a coffee filter. The purified Testosterone Enanthate is the powder left on the filter. Dump the water down the drain as it now contains the carbolic acid. Air dry the Testosterone Enanthate on the coffee filter. That's it!!!!!

Now I'm not confirming the presense of carbolic Acid in testosterone enanthate because I haven't seen any proof yet that the problem truely exists. It's only rumour as far as I know. But if there are significant traces of carbolic acid in any esterified steroid then water will remove that particular impurity without damaging your AAS powder. This needs to be a sticky. Bon Appetite.

Back