Testosterone Enanthate powder turn brown

andriyav

Has anyone had their Testosterone Enanthate powder turn brown in storage? Whilst sitting in my safe, waiting to be brewed, my precious commodity melted and turned brownish. May I use this Test? Please find the pic below. I would be very grateful for your help.

Whoa, looks like someone replaced your enanthate with some stale coffee. :dunno:

Never seen that before, lets hope someone has some experience with this.

I dont have a whole lot of experience with powders. Just started brewing, only done one batch of test E but I can tell you mine looks nothing like that. mine is stored at basically room temp and is white and solid. I would be curious to know what the temp is inside your safe. Put a thermometer in there, maybe you baked the stuff.
I dont think i would use that unless someone here can explain why it looks like that.

I stored my powder at room temperature and the powder you see is in the room temperature. Moreover, I put my powder into the fridge but it is still in liquid state, not liquid but gel. I already brewed the powder before when it was slightly yellow powder and I can say that the quality of powder was quite good. After 5 month of storage the powder turned brown gel.
But I found out some information from powder manufacturer that the Testosterone Enanthate powder can be in conditions of white crystalline powder or brown liquid. Find prtsc below.

Okay, even though it states that it can be either white powder or brown liquid, the thing is, it was white powder before and now turned that way. It would be different if it came to you as brown liquid.
I don't know man, looks scary to me. I'd start storing it in the fridge from now on

Okay, so I just snapped a picture of some test that I've had sitting out when my ac went out 2 days ago. It got up to about 85 degrees but was only like that for a few hours. It's now in a semi-liquid state but I would describe it as more of a yellowish color.

Okay, so I just snapped a picture of some test that I've had sitting out when my ac went out 2 days ago. It got up to about 85 degrees but was only like that for a few hours. It's now in a semi-liquid state but I would describe it as more of a yellowish color.

So how exactly do you start measuring this stuff?
In this state is a gram a gram?

I have seen brownish Test E powders. Mine are clear when melted and brick back up very nicely into a white/clear wax. The darker the color of Test E when melted the more cutting agents and contaminants.

The important thing with Test E to look for is the smell! Really good PURE test E has a very very strong Piney Fruity smell that cannot be mistaken. If you have that smell slightly then you have a slightly pure product, if you barely smell it then you have it but it is very impure and if you don't smell it then throw it away and get a new source.
What bothers me is that when you put it in the fridge after it's melted that it doesn't turn back into a solid and stays in a gel state.

WEIRD.

When my test E was in the state of powder it had very strong smell. Now the smell is much less strong.
When my test E was in the state of powder it easy melted at high temperature and turned into solid state after temperature decreasing without color change. Now my brown liquid doesn’t turn back into a solid even in the fridge.

When my test E was in the state of powder it had very strong smell. Now the smell is much less strong.
When my test E was in the state of powder it easy melted at high temperature and turned into solid state after temperature decreasing without color change. Now my brown liquid doesn’t turn back into a solid even in the fridge.

sounds like something has contaminated/compromised your powder bro. I would imagine the supplier put something in it (a cutter) to add more weight to it and this particular stuff may be something that works good with the MP of test E, doesn't affect the smell drastically, looks about the same, and all but ruins, changes, goes bad, etc... under certain situations (heat, cold, time, etc) and has now ruined your powder. Or you've gotten something in it like way too much moisture or what I don't know, but if it doesn't smell like test E anymore and doesn't display the melting and hardening properties of test anymore then use at your own risk and I would find you another source!

I just found the post from one guy in another forum regarding this problem. He took the gear brewed from brown Test E and subsequent blood panels indicated extremely elevated Test levels while taking the dreaded brown test! He is still alive :). So I can say that Test E is still present in brown liquid.

Back