Critique my cycle+log (Test C, Tren A, Anavar)

elmatonx

Hey everyone,

Running my 3rd cycle. 21 years old
No Pct to be discussed since im on Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Had some issues as a child with my testicles and I never thought much about it but always felt "different" . At 17 was diagnosed with test levels ranging from ~150-300. Needless to say doc told me test was only option after clomid/hcg.

Anyways Running Test/Tren/Var cycle. Ill be cutting.

Looks like:
1-12 weeks test c- 100mg E3D(Its pharma, but might run out around the end which will then turn into 125mg Test-e UGL)
1-12 weeks Tren A- 50mg ED
1-4 weeks- Var, 25mg ED for a week, then bump it up to 50mg ED.(Might extend it if I like it, first time running var)
1-12 weeks Caber- .25 monday, .5 thursday.(Its pharma).
1-12 weeks Arimidex- .25 EOD...Might bump it up to .5 E3D instead and see how it goes.

Extra supplementation:

EC stack
250mg TUDCA ED

Will start today, just waiting on the input and plan to do a daily log(hopefully) at the very worst every other day.

Again this is a cutting cycle. I plan to eat around 1k under maintanance, and lift about 5-6 days a week. No cardio, but if I feel its need it, ill incorporate it.
Height: 5'10
Starting BF: 15%
Starting Weight: 189lbs

well, usually id be screaming at the top of my lungs that youre too young and an idiot..

but given the circumstances and the fact that youre on trt due to something medically diagnosed.... ok.. ill bite

is this your first run with tren?

2nd run. First cycle was test only
2nd cycle was test-tren, did low dose, 125mg test e e3d and 50mg Tren ED.

I actually heard this tren is a bit overdosed so I think ill start this with a little less. Found an extra half used vial of UGL test-e so using that also now instead of the pharma and gonna save it for later in the cycle. Gonna do 100mg Test-e E3D, and Tren 40mg ED

Back