Testosterone propionate and Turinabol(Anavar?)

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Testosterone propionate and Turinabol

Hello!
Stats
Age 23
172 cm height
72kg
About 13% bf
Diet around 2900-3300 calories

Cycle
1-10 (changed from 8w to 10w) weeks test propionate 450mg weekly
1-6 weeks turinabol 60mg daily
1-8 0,5mg arimidex eod
1-2 weeks 20 mg rad-140 daily(kick off)
1-8 cardarine 20mg daily
(Skip anavar finish)

Livercare
Liv52 ds
Milkthistle
(Vitamins a lot omega3 etc)

Pct
Clomid
Nolvadex
Mk-2688 20mg ed 4 weeks
(Hcg not included only in worst case im not a fan of hcg read a lot of bad things so will only use if necessary).

I will do the cycle anyways im only writing to see if anyone has anything to recommend.

Thanks

Last edited:
You are too young and will cause permanent damage... Learn to eat instead...
You can't have read much if you think HCG is optional, not necessary and bad things. Especially since you're willing to run MK in your PCT lol... But then again, you're to young and won't listen anyhow lol...idiots will be idiots :)
8 weeks is a pretty shitty cycle as well, would increase to at minimum 10 weeks with your prop.

And since you're doing it anyways, have fun fucking yourself up... Please come back and let us know how much you fucked up and dont be one of those that runs away without giving us the satisfaction lol...
And neither tbol or anavar will be needed or suited for you... You also don't run orals for over 6 weeks, doesn't matter how "livercare" you think you put in... And you also don't run it for 2 weeks...

Did you read or research a fucking single about this cycle? Or was it some bro friend at the gym who told you what to do, are you sheep or what?
Please, come back so we can laugh at you :)

Last edited:
You are too young and will cause permanent damage... Learn to eat instead...
You can't have read much if you think HCG is optional, not necessary and bad things. Especially since you're willing to run MK in your PCT lol... But then again, you're to young and won't listen anyhow lol...idiots will be idiots :)
8 weeks is a pretty shitty cycle as well, would increase to at minimum 10 weeks with your prop.

And since you're doing it anyways, have fun fucking yourself up... Please come back and let us know how much you fucked up and dont be one of those that runs away without giving us the satisfaction lol...
And neither tbol or anavar will be needed or suited for you... You also don't run orals for over 6 weeks, doesn't matter how "livercare" you think you put in... And you also don't run it for 2 weeks...

Did you read or research a fucking single about this cycle? Or was it some bro friend at the gym who told you what to do, are you sheep or what?
Please, come back so we can laugh at you :)

Please no need to call anyone an idiot especially when i see that you run a lot heavier cycles. Yes i researched the cycle i have run plenty sarms cycles and an idiotic anavar only cycle that fucked me up pretty much and took my like 6 months to recover.(2 years ago) my diet is really good. I dont even talk with bro friends about steroids its my own choice since i have low test. Im really satisfied with my stats right now even without the steroids but i want to take the next step anyway because i wont to maintain my weight but cut the fat to 8-9% and maybe even gain weight. I will be perfectly fine dont worry, otherwise there's always trt. ;)

But you haven't read much... I'd be in a totally different attitude and position if you actually did your research and due diligence...but you haven't and its evident by the way you talk and what you've done leading up to this post.
If you think you have low test now from fucking yourself up, is it really in your best interest to go all in and make it chronic and permanent?
Shouldn't you maybe consider your health over vanity?

You're only 23... I'm 34 and on my 3rd successful cycle. Do you see me running around doing oral only cycles thats for women? Or other stupid shit? No, no you don't. Because i've actually done my homework and can say i've made a decision, you can't do the same.

Last edited:
Ok lets put this to an argument: were is the problem with my cycle? That i dont include hcg?(i even wrote that if needed i will use) Or is it the age only? And its not oral only cycle its testosterone based...(also the anavar 2 week finish thing was a question if i thought that i knew everything i wouldn't have wrote here). You really should learn some manners and be better at explaining otherwise just don't write.

Last edited:
You're to young for starters, you should try to recover natural testosterone values and not make it permanent damage and be forced to marry the needle for the rest of your life when in reality all you needed was diet.
I didn't say this was an oral only cycle, i was referring to the time you only did anavar and fucked yourself up...

Where is your previous blood work?
Where is current blood work?
Cycle length to short
To many compounds.
Not correct ancillaries.

Let me reverse the question... What do you think is right with this cycle?

To many compounds isn't relative rad-140 is mild and not liver toxic(sarms), cardarine isn’t suppressive and has nothing to do with the other compounds, Mk-2688 is the most researched sarms and is perfectly fine to use up to 20mg per day for 4 weeks in the pct without getting suppressed to help maintain gains.
450 mg per week of test isn't bad for a beginner.(if we put it to that point 600mg showed less sides according to the sticky)
Turinabol is a mild oral good for cut and bulk.
The reason i chose turinabol is because i want to maintain my weight or even gain without getting fat.
And still that was the point with posting my cycle here to get suggestions and more information about my cycle not to have someone telling me im an idiot. So yes i can easily expand my cycle to 10 weeks...
Maybe you should read more about the compounds that im planning to use before you judge

The dumb point from my side that i can agree is that i haven't found a way to get my bloodworks done.
Previous bloodworks was 12ng/L Testosterone couldn’t get a full panel.

And i don't really think im interested in being ripped when im 34 and more wise, i believe in that age i will probably only diet and workout without steroids. Im more interested in being ripped now when im young and stupid and want to show of.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply hcg at the end recommendation? What do you guys think of hcg? I know that if you run hcg its best during the cycle but i will be traveling while on cycle so if its necessary i would prefer to use it with pct any ideas?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply hcg at the end recommendation? What do you guys think of hcg? I know that if you run hcg its best during the cycle but i will be traveling while on cycle so if its necessary i would prefer to use it with pct any ideas?
HCG is very important, and hcg is not for pct man. where did you read that?

Haha sure coming from the guy that made the best cocktail first cycle. And please dont reply again your just toxic and unhelpful. Also i don’t get it how the cycle looks like shit(you can’t even specify why its shit).as i said your just a narcissist that thinks he did everything right. If I knew everything i wouldn’t join this forum so yes some questions might be stupid but try to answer them or just ignore and look at your own business. Yes i understood hcg should be run preferably through-out the cycle like 250mg 2 times per week, but in my case i can’t so i will run it last 2 weeks of the cycle before the pct EOD. (Many don’t even run hcg and i remember reading a long time ago that many don’t really believe its necessary so that was why i stoped researching hcg).

Last edited:
Haha sure coming from the guy that made the best cocktail first cycle. And please dont reply again your just toxic and unhelpful.

So because I was stupid, that makes it ok for you to repeat the same mistake?
What does that make you? lmao...

I'll reply when and how I want, its a public forum dipshit.

This is perhaps the clearest evidence proving you are to young and have no fucking idea what you're doing and will be marrying the needle for the rest of your life now and maybe you think, so what? The what part is that you can't even understand what that means lol.

Last edited:
Be helpful then and don't be a toxic pain in the ass. What do you really think you achieve by writing these replys that i will not do it? I will do it anyway so if you really want to help me, help me make it a safer cycle and help me find the best way to recover as i said im here to learn not to get shouted at...
”Because i've actually done my homework and can say i've made a decision, you can't do the same.”

You were 32 ran a coctail cycle almost had no fucking idea what pct is, diet? 176cm 64 kg you had a lot space to diet before you went on a cycle.
Wanna know my story?
Started working out when i was 17 at the gym started reading about workouts. When i got 19 i started weightlifting and stopped using machines since i got old enough. Then 21 i was 65kg had my sixpack nice body but wanted to get bigger, also im a curious guy i was really thinking how would i be if i ran the mildest steroid cycle read to little went on bought anavar ran a 8 weeks cycle at 40mg.
Got fucked up in my mind but maybe because everything went shit at that moment in my life, got with the girl i liked for 1,5 year(she left me after 2 weeks) then my studies went to hell also. Went from 68kg to 56 kg when i was depressed, went to the doc got my the results saw that my test was low. Ran a second pct nolva and clomid and started going out only for walks(yes i was in deep shit i was living in a student-corridor and didn’t even go to the kitchen to cook) then i started thinking positively, after all everything else in my analysis were good except my test. Went from 56kg 78 in 6 months i achieved the lesson how to cook and eat a shitload of food(no fast food) but still i got fat so i started cutting went down to 13%bd fat by only losing 6kg but i want more results.(also i ran 1 samrs cycle meanwhile successfully learned a lot about interesting compunds)

Have fun reading this mister who cares. See you on trt forum ;)

Last edited:
I'm not particularly toxic... You just don't want to hear what I got to say and only want people to agree with your plan.

So if I jumped off a cliff, you'd do the same? Are you really this stupid? This is also ignoring you've already fucked yourself up with a cycle for WOMEN...
And here you are again, about to fuck yourself up and your only excuse is "bUt hE dId iT, Imm So sMarT OmAgh."
And I was 52kg, not 64kg... I had also trained 5 days a week for years before I did that, you're barely old enough to say you've done anything for years lol...

52kg 176 cm still sounds pretty bad results especially for training for years and the blame was? Low test? Why couldn’t you achieve anything without test and steroids? Especially when your test as i can see is 2 times better then mine. Don’t think about it take the step go on trt its the only way you will gain anything, we can also blame your bad genes? I think you have a lot more to learn than me at least i achieved something natty and im not going around and flaming people and judging them for the choices without a reason. Im flaming you because you flame me for being too young and having to little knowledge instead of helping me gain knowledge. I know it was a mistake and a woman cycle but still, really grow up. No one is going to listen to you when you reply with attacks from the first beginning. “Learn to eat” coming from you. Please write me your diet plan. Also training every day isn't always the way to go maybe its time to learn it bro i have never gotten good results when i was training 5 days a week i really got a lot better with 3 days running 5x5 so when you see that something isnt working change it.

And you still haven't answered why this cycle is so bad, prove me wrong this is actually why i posted to collect opinions, learn more, do things the best way i can...

Last edited:
Back