Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) not shutting down own production?

thisisnotagame

TRT not shutting down own production?

Hey guys,

I am totally new on this forum. Healthy 25 guy, working out pretty regularly, no hormone issue for the moment (at least until I get my blood checked next week...), but deeply interested in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) questions and knowledge. That's why I wanted to submit this question to youguys, hoping someone will give me a clue :

It is well-known that when you start supplementing hormones to your body, even whith a great deficiency to begin with (like no steroid level supplementation but regular TRT), your body will eventually shut down its own production whatever the dosage.
And that would be my worst fear if I ever had to begin TRT. I know it would still be preferable to go for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if it means improving your quality of life and having better hormones levels, but man, shutting down your body natural ability...

SO, HERE IS MY POINT :

Has anyone heard of a medicine/drug that would trick your brain into thinking your body is not receiving any external source of T? Like modifying your receptors, so that you get the benefits of external T + your own?

Thanks a lot for the input!

If you take T your natural production shuts down. Period. That is why you only do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if your natural production is below normal. Guys who run cycles (but have normal T when they start) have to run a post cycle therapy (pct) (post cycle therapy) to get their natural production fired up again once their cycle ends.

Do lots of reading on this forum and learn everything you can before you consider messing around with steroids.

Back