Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) switched to enanthate from prop

tres

trt switched to enanthate from prop

was taking 100 -120 mgs a weeks of prop for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dr switched me to enanthat 100mgs..i have lost 8lbs in 3 weeks.??? whats up i am eating and training the same? thx

Likely, your serum testosterone levels are much more stable so you aren't holding as much water.

And technically, you are now injecting less testosterone. 100mg test prop>100mg test enan

but if you inject prop once a week wouldn't it be out of you by the next injection so your blood levels would be on a roller coaster

actually no.
i was doing eod with test prop..30 mgs = 120mgs per week now 100 mgs enanthate and lost 8 -10 lbs..
is it that prop 100 mgs is actually stronger in the body than 100 mgs enanthate?

tres said:
is it that prop 100 mgs is actually stronger in the body than 100 mgs enanthate?
Propionate does contain maybe 15% more testosterone per mg.

But I think the weight loss has more to do with water.

I'm confused. I thought test was test...how could prop have more test than another test..isn't the only diff. the esters? Test is test, right??

Old Balls said:
I'm confused. I thought test was test...how could prop have more test than another test..isn't the only diff. the esters? Test is test, right??

Different esters have different weights, and that therefore effects the amount of testosterone in any given depot.

StoneColdNTO said:
Different esters have different weights, and that therefore effects the amount of testosterone in any given depot.

cool...thanks. Sorry about jacking your thread...

Back