testosterone water suspension - Malogen

joropower

Hi guys,
I would like to mix some testosterone water suspension like Malogen. Please tell me what kind of testosterone powder I must order (testosterone base maybe) and would the recipe be similar to other water suspension like Winstrol.

joropower said:
Hi guys,
I would like to mix some testosterone water suspension like Malogen. Please tell me what kind of testosterone powder I must order (testosterone base maybe) and would the recipe be similar to other water suspension like Winstrol.
Just out of curiosity, why are you doing this?

Hi,
Puse testosterone works like nothing else. I like it and I want to do some myself. Thats the reason. It gives me huge strenght ans mass.

joropower said:
Hi,
Puse testosterone works like nothing else. I like it and I want to do some myself. Thats the reason. It gives me huge strenght ans mass.
Once the body removes the esters from esterized testosterone, the molecule a testosterone molecule - identical to the one you describe.

Injectinon non-esterized testosterone does provide for a near immediate elevation of serum testosterone levels. Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to maintain stable serum testosterone levels in this manner. Quickly changing hormone levels causes the body to hold on to more water, which means more weight, and this must at least in part be credited for the reputation that testosterone suspension enjoys.

Anyway, enjoy. There was recently a thread with multiple recipes on TNE. There are quite a few ways to make it, indeed.

Back