Thai british dispensary anadrolic 50mg tab analysis results

THE BOUNCER said:
yes sir they are green.
I thought so. something told me that they were the same color as your TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!J/K:D Really, though, I tried these once. My favorite ones are UNIMED.

bigpresser said:
I thought so. something told me that they were the same color as your TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!J/K:D Really, though, I tried these once. My favorite ones are UNIMED.
go back to your chat board homo. and yes UNIMED are nice!:D

The only unfortunate thing is that these are highly faked. I personally have never used anadrol. I am planning a cycle next fall season with them tho. I am a little nevrous I must say. The only roids I have never done are suspension and anadrol. Im a little worried about aggression levels. But what the hell you only live once. Peace.

I just did a run with anapolon-50 turkish. When i try the androlics I will have something to compare to. At least they tested close. Thanks for the good info.

Lookin for Jolly Green Giant

I've been looking at websites that sell Androlic and other oxymetholone products and I'm trying to make sure I don't get scammed so who should I trust?

I've been looking at websites that sell semen and other gay sex products and I'm trying to make sure I don't get dick rot so who should I trust?

You bumped an 8 year old thread and asked for a source... Against the rules man, hang around and learn. And don't trust anyone you'll save money that way.

Back