The '15 Bronson Fuck off and Farewell Tour

spent a week conditioning.. proper training and rest, needed it..

next week I'm going to go pick a fight with someone that should probably kick my ass, i just hate his fucking trainer so much i gotta try it

lets go...

Go get that shit boy!! You know you can school him and if nothing else work out some of that aggression and stress. Some of the best workouts I've ever had were on some of the worst days that's I've had...you're an inspiration more than you realize Mr Bronson :)

Well said and beautifully written. I may not be in the same stage of life, and I'm a female at that, but I can relate and respect everything you've said. Always love reading your post- knowledgeable and intellectual. So now I'm going to go ahead and stop sounding like I'm kissing your ass lol just truth be told

i love K Mac...

Mikey, funny shit brother.. but not far off. i trained this guy when he was starting out, he built a pretty good record but we parted ways after not seeing eye to eye on things.. i knocked him out in the gym and he just never came back. now he's in his thirties, he opened his own afro centric gym which quickly became known for producing thugs and bullys who could fight. one of his boys arrested for playing the knockout game, and was back in the gym the same week. another kid was arrested for strong arming cell phones away from people and snatching purses. he put that kid on a fight card three months after being bonded out. he's got a guy thats unbeaten that post pics of bags of weed on instagram with shit like " better hurry, almost gone!"

that kind of shit..

years ago, not long after he opened up his own place , he had a guy come into his gym with like 40 fights, a real fighter and not one of the punks he brought up himself.. as luck would have it , him and i were matched up at a local place putting on fights. from what I found out later, somebody at the venue told this guy who i was, and suddenly they wanted to change the rules of the bout - literally after the fucking weigh in and physicals - wanted to change it from muay thai rules to kickboxing ( kicks above the waist only )

i refused, and the idiot that i had trained made this remark in front of the venues owner

" well if you can hang for two rounds with my man straight up kick boxing, maybe ill let him kick you in the legs for the last 3 rounds WHITEBOY"

i got all grumpy

" well then, if he's a MAN lets stick to the rules already agreed upon and ill kick the wheels off your nigger from the first round"

I've been the minority in every boxing gym I've ever trained as a kid - i really rurally hate being called "white boy" and that dirtbag knew this..

staff separated us, only after chairs being thrown and people getting hit..

so we were set to fight under the original rules, or its a no contest

at the first bell he comes out wild, swinging from the fences.. i just kept my hands pinned to my head like ear muffs and smiled at him while he wailed away and accomplished nothing.

when he was done flailing, i chopped his leg with one hard kick and spun him half way around

smiled at him through my gloves and told him - "you know you're about to take a beating don't you"

he swung a bolo punch and hit me low, like low low low, tagging the bottom of my cup.

i lost my shit, i head butted him and he crumpled, pretended he coudnt get up

his corner climbed into the ring, my corner climbed into the ring, people in the crowd from both camps were brawling

i was banned for life from that venue, whatever.

years later his gym is like 0-7 against our guys.. we've agreed to be "frenemies" where there is no open hostility so we can both attend events and be in the same building for the sake of the boys being able to fight, but no love lost - we hate each other.

he's got a cruiserweght looks like fucking carl weathers apollo creed from rocky. i want to beat his crown jewel fighter down in his own gym, last feather in my cap before hanging it up. chances are that ill probably get a beating, i don't fucking care.. that might be the thing that makes a real difference between me and his young upstart

I'm going to do it for the thrill, see what happens.

his top guy isn't a bad kid from what I've heard, but i have to wonder why he would associate with a bunch of low lives. if i pull it off and hand him his ass, maybe ill try to pull him over to my camp..

Last edited:
funny-birth-death-scream-blood1.jpg

Tried really hard to just copy this quote as an image, but using an iPhone is making me feel like I'm having to learn to fucking walk again, but I couldn't think of a better way to compliment your last post, it's like the perfect pairing of wine and cheese (ps Yes I Am kidding in case anyone is wondering) <3 ya Mr B

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps Mike, still laughing at that :) just look at that face, does that look like anyone who would ever cause any trouble......:p

hahahaha! thats some funny shit !

yeah i needed that, thanks guys

umm, anyway..

i took a beating, did my best .. sorry guys

icing my shit down

ill write it up tomorrow, but its ugly

chuck

i will be 43 yrs old this week

i live in some strange future i could not have anticipated, in a world i do not recognize

we have elected a black president, yet race relations have seemingly never been worse.

being born black has never looked so bleak, being born white has never carried so much of a stigma.

the police have slowly become militarized, until now they appear more like soldiers fighting a war against their own people

illegal immigrants are entitled to more benefits and social welfare than our military veterans, gov treatment of our vets has always been shameful - but this is a new low

opposing illegal immigration, supporting the enforcement of existing laws, means you are a racist, even while undocumented immigrants are raping and murdering our citizens

our government now tells us we don't need to know what is in our food, how it was produced, or where it comes from.
this from the same government now involved in everything from mandating our children's educational materials ( common core) to dictating and having privy to every aspect and spec of information concerning our healthcare
everything offends everyone.

apparently " not being offended " is a right guaranteed somewhere in the Constitution of the United States - legislation and new laws are required every time someone has their feelings hurt

the dukes of hazard, uncle jesse and cousin daisy, are symbols of racism..

I remember the America i grew up in, we were the "good guys" we stopped the nazis and the 3rd reich, we stood up to an oppressive communist regime in the cold war nuclear stand off with the USSR. myself my countrymen have all been betrayed by our government, we have been disillusioned and realize our gov is now the new oppressor, we absolutely live under a regime as corrupt and totalitarian as the USSR. Captain America is a court jester with a broken heart

traditional manhood is now shameful, traditional roles are now shameful.. even as society falls into chaos and degeneracy runs rampant from the decline of family values, the family as a unit..

i live in some strange future i could not have anticipated, in a world i do not recognize..

Get the motherfucking money out of politics!!!! These fucking pieces of shit on both sides of the isle with the exception of 2 or 3 fringe candidates continue to rape the system and our American electorate keeps falling for it each and every election cycle. Sir Thomas Jefferson warned us about a 2 party system and oh brother was he right. This shit is a complete clusterfuck to a degree, but we still have cable tv, a/c and even the most impoverished among us live pretty well relative to other countries. Our trade deals are shit and the investment class has been calling the shots since that piece of shit over hyped and lionized Reagan came in office and opened up the borders. I used to be an asst project manager on construction sites 6 years ago and 80% of the people on site didn't speak fluent english. I realize there aren't hordes of American workers lining up to pick tomatoes and oranges, but i can assure you there are no shortage of American men that would frame houses, lay carpet, hang drywall....etc for $15-25 an hour. Texas politicians want to truncate Slavery in the history books of public education and on the opposite side we got folks telling us that trannies have to be worshipped and treated like royalty. I'm all for tolerance, but I won't stand for being demonized because I still look at men dressed as women in public funny. Trannies are .000001% of the population and get more attention than prostate cancer awareness. Stepping out on your old lady for sexual tryst without emotion is treated as a unforgivable sin, but no one says anything about the scourge of single parent households. We're fucked but I truly believe it will get better.

Shiitiest part of town, more like being in South Africa than the USA, packed a 38 in my gym bag navigating the fucking ghetto in and out if there.. Showed up and it was a full house, everybody in street clothes. There for the show.

so it was me and Apollo creed in the main event.. I'm warming up on a heavy bag in front of the entire Zulu nation.

Im wrapped up and have my mouthpiece in and the shitbag who trains this guy informs me were cutting down the rounds from a sparring session to a five round smoker. In other words, there are no bones about this just being sparring, it's a fight.

first round was measured, feeling each other out. He's almost a half foot taller than me, has a huge reach advantage.. And he's faster. He campaigns at 198, the cut off for cruiser weight, but he's easily 210, 220 in here today.. Ii was 187 after breakfast.

hes controlling the distance with his jab, light on his feet. Has good footwork.. I start pressing and cutting off the ring, he flurries and throws a body kick then steps out to his right. I can't get to him just barreling in, that was Text book.

Second round and and now everything being thrown is more committed, heavier. Also means he's set down to push those shots at me and isn't as elusive with his footwork. He reels off three punches tagging me with a right hand, I put my head down and go this body.. Thump him with a hard shot, he steps over and throws another flurry catching me with a couple shots that aren't clean , but he's landing.

not good. Tagging me on the way in, ok... But lighting me up on the way back out, it's ugly. I'm being shut down. I've been around , I know This is going to turn into a beating unless I can wobble this kid.

He sets down outside and happy to throw measured combos from a distance I have a difficult time countering from. Some of the heat is gone from his shots, he's elusive.. That body shot connvinced him to dictate things from outside using his physical advantages rather than force a brawl, yet..

third round more of the same. Half way through the round I walked through one of his flurries getting peppered with solid shots when I waded in, I chopped an overhand right about as hard as I could throw it that landed flush.. He answered immediately with a 2-3 counter.. That hook landed behind my ear, Ieverything kind of went blurry and I saw a blue light for a second.. I clinched and made a couple slap knees, getting my head clear. he clinched back and swung me off him, tossed me like a little kid. Really not good, our first clinch and the difference in strength and size was readily apparent. Landing that hard right hand the way I did and his answering right back with shots that wobbled me. He can take my big shots, I know I can't take too many of his.

end of the third. Back in my corner and the kid that looks like spike lee that's been giving me water isn't there. I see a familiar face, couldn't have shocked me anymore if it had been a ghost.

my first trainer had been a black gentleman in his 50's. He taught me my boxing hands, was good to me. I hadn't seen him in maybe 15 years.. And there he was holding the water bottle smiling at me. He has to be in his seventies now.

Cal all looks at me, smiles again and tells me.. "You getting a little old to be fighting with these young kids"

" what are you doing down here with these guys? No wonder I can't get off on this kid.. He's yours?"

" I'm retired , but I help where I can"

made sense now. That's why this guy was so polished and put together.

" chop at him with your low kick, you're a strong kicker. Get low in the clinch so he can't move you. I didn't know You were coming in or I would have been here"

" I didn't know he was your kid, or I wouldn't have been here"

fourth round sucked. I was starting to feel gassed, with another round left to go. I coasted and just took what he dished out, answered with kicks on his arms and a low kick that he checked with his shins. Once I was drawing his check on the low kicks.. I really laid into them. The laughing and hooting typical of Africa stopped. I was hearing Oohs and ahhs from the sounds of our shins cracking . This kid never winced or shied away from the contact. He was well conditioned and very brave. He increased the pressure he put on me with his combos, landing combinations that I countered over and over again with the same low kick, then lighting me up again on the break after my counter. At the end of the round I got nailed with another left hook and badly wobbled, the whole place erupted in Swahili war cries.. I could hear cal giving me instructions in a low calm voice.. Get low and wrap him up. I bear hugged Apollo creed at his belt line and did a hip throw that stuck him into the ropes half out of the ring. House got quiet again.. I've never been knocked out or knocked down, if I'd missed that clinch I would have probably ended up on one knee.. Dangerous place to be with no referee in a situation like that.

Fifth round. I know this is the last three minutes, I think I have enough stamina to make it. I'm not Letting any of his combinations and flurries go unanswered now, every time he throws something I answer with the hardest kick i can throw. He never wilts, he checks everyone of them.. His work rate has dropped, I don't know if I finally chopped on him enough to get some respect, or he was tiring.. He threw a hard knee to the body I managed to grab and dump him on his face.. When he got up he gave me the "nod"

buzzer sounds, and Apollo creed hugs me. Kinda shocked.

" Youll go a long g way in this sport son, stay dedicated avoid bad habits and women.. Only thing stopping you will be you"

- and whatever you do stay close to Cal, he's golden"

" youre the toughest guy I ever got down like this with, they told me you were a kicker but man you kick hard "

reconnected with Cal.. He's coming in to train a class with my boys, said he would bring some guys with him. Be intrested to see if Apollo creed comes in with him.

At seeing me talking to Cal, a few of the boys approached me, talked to me.. One young fellow tried to carry my bag for me

im glad I went.

Bigger stronger faster. No sugar coating , He dominated. My determination and conditioning were on full display, I walked out with my head up and my back straight. Take more than an ass whipping to knock the pride out of charley b.

its not the first time I've taekn a beating...

but it's the last. I'm done

sincere thanks to everyone who followed this last run of mine, really appreciate all the kind words.. the energy and motivation you guys gave me were no small part of pushing me well past what maybe I would have settled for otherwise. Wish it could have ended on a high note, but that's kind of how this game goes

i did my level best, no regrets nothing left to prove..

upwards and onwards lads!

Charley B

Fuck yeah Bronson! Going out like a champ and a true bad ass!!!!!! If I was anywhere close , I'd have been there in there cheering ya on. Either way though, that sounded like a win to me. On to greener pastures:)

Gonna miss these write ups CB!! Always fun to read and always motivating! I hope you plan on logging your lifting workouts, I think because of the way you write they will be very motivational for many! Keep killin it my friend!!

I'll be around.. Maybe run a log on my weight training , daily life..

All those ex kick boxer movies

" ex kick boxer takes on streetgang to avenge brothers murder"

" ex kick boxer saves presidents daughter from terrorist"

" ex kick boxer gets a blow job from hot Cuban chic, wife doesn't think it's cool"

Going through a divorce , has to be some comedy in there along the way

Fucking love all you guys, mean that shit 100%

Mad love for all of y'all

Chucky

been out a while, going through some shit in my personal life.

Got my head on somewhat straight again, and..

Starting my bulk lads!

Thinking I'll log my training , daily life, adventures in mortality

Anybody think they'll read that shit, let me know..

5'10 197 lbs three weeks into eating like a fucking horse..

This is ehar I working with, so yeah..

" before "

View attachment 562966

Been patient, excited to finally dedicate to lifting and blow the fuck up

been out a while, going through some shit in my personal life.

Got my head on somewhat straight again, and..

Starting my bulk lads!

Thinking I'll log my training , daily life, adventures in mortality

Anybody think they'll read that shit, let me know..

5'10 197 lbs three weeks into eating like a fucking horse..

This is ehar I working with, so yeah..

" before "

View attachment 562966

Been patient, excited to finally dedicate to lifting and blow the fuck up

Start a new thread sir. I've been looking forward to it.

How about 2015 the Bronson Fuck off and Bulk tour??

Sorry to hear about you and the wife, been there done that...I'm on wife #3 but I'm pretty sure I finally got it right!

Hang in there and kill it brother, I'm looking forward to the write ups!!

I will definitely be reading, looking forward your logs Mr B!! Divorce sucks but it's better than being with someone who doesn't deserve you. Hold fast dude! It seems like we can all relate, my ex husband and douche bag are definitely synonymous, but I wouldn't have found a real man if I didn't leave in the first place. Not that your looking for a real man lol but there are still genuine chicks out there. And killing it at the gym is an excellent way to get out some aggression;-) keep being awesome!!

You say that you're 197 lbs at 5'10"...how much bigger do you want to get? Is there a particular weight you want to reach?

Back