The '15 Bronson Fuck off and Farewell Tour

For real! What's your particular goal weight ; bf % vs lean mass/total weight/strength goals...etc? Your current conditioning (weight/ body comp/physique/age/weight)'is already great, so what's your optimal goal? Curious myself actually....dude raised a valid point, half of of my clients would murder a loved one for the stats that you have already- all the and Pauly D's in the world at that lol So what are you aiming for Mr B?

24 week cycle , test 250, deca 325, tren 400-600 per week.. What kind of gains would be typical with diet rest and training all on point?

5'10 195 lbs +\-

Hard to say for sure I know.. Any ideas or speculation based on my stats?

No particular goal, not as far as gunning for any certain in weight gain/ results anyway, unless somebody wants to chime in here

Basically the plan is I'm going to stay under 20% body fat and see how my body responds to the combination of drugs with proper training diet and rest

If I gain 20 lbs cool , I gain 30, even better.. I know a younger guy who put on almost 60 fucking pounds with his first cycle, elite genetic response to the drugs he was taking

All new territory for me , I hope My body respond to anabolics well and I see the crazy results some guys get from these kind of cycles.. Whatever happens I am in this for the long haul and will chip away at this learning as I go.. 5'10 195 lbs +\- a solid twenty to thirty pounds in gains with one cycle - gains that I can hold onto.. Would be a huge step forward in the direction I want to go in

This is going to be a fucking blast ***55357;***56833;

24 week cycle , test 250, deca 325, tren 400-600 per week.. What kind of gains would be typical with diet rest and training all on point?

5'10 195 lbs +\-

Hard to say for sure I know.. Any ideas or speculation based on my stats?

No particular goal, not as far as gunning for any certain in weight gain/ results anyway, unless somebody wants to chime in here

Basically the plan is I'm going to stay under 20% body fat and see how my body responds to the combination of drugs with proper training diet and rest

If I gain 20 lbs cool , I gain 30, even better.. I know a younger guy who put on almost 60 fucking pounds with his first cycle, elite genetic response to the drugs he was taking

All new territory for me , I hope My body respond to anabolics well and I see the crazy results some guys get from these kind of cycles.. Whatever happens I am in this for the long haul and will chip away at this learning as I go.. 5'10 195 lbs +\- a solid twenty to thirty pounds in gains with one cycle - gains that I can hold onto.. Would be a huge step forward in the direction I want to go in

This is going to be a fucking blast ***55357;***56833;

Cool cycle and nice to see you. If you can hack the tren more than 6 weeks remains to be seen but other than that enjoy the ride

Back