The '15 Bronson Fuck off and Farewell Tour

rant

in the weight room tonight.. stretching out on some mats before i hit a light routine. heavy girl on an elliptical just going to town and busting her ass, she was pushing as hard as she could go.. a couple of MILFs next to me rolling around on yoga mats together, and an old guy using a treadmill.

two young dudes come into the room to molest some of the equipment, tank tops and tribal tattoos with gel in their fucking hair... jersey fucking shore.

i decided immediately that i hated them both.

they kept looking over at the big girl who was putting in work, snickering and whispering , making faces.. she had on headphones and pretended she didn't notice them, but the ellipticals face the mirrors.. she kept soldiering on like they weren't there, and they got more and more obnoxious. the milfy miles looked at me and rolled their eyes, one of them looked at me and mouthed " oh my god!" I'm grumpy. really..

they kept at it, then seemed to start to lose interest.. just when i thought it was all done, a half whispered remark loud enough for everyone to hear comes out of Guido's mouth " why do fat chicks even work out, she should just go kill herself"

more hyena laughter while staring this girl down..

zero subtlety

this young girl put her head down , was looking at the floor. could just see how crestfallen she was.

i was already pissed, didn't really think about it and just blurted out some shit

"you need to watch your fucking mouth boy. do either of you two assholes have something you want to say to me?"

they were in shock. fucking kids, in their 20's..

"we weren't talking to you"

"thats a shame. i wish you would try that shit. i would slap the lips off your fucking faces then choke you with your own assholes. go somewhere else, you have me fucking annoyed. matter of fact, from now on if you see me or my daughter, go the other fucking way."

the old man on the treadmill guffawed " haaaa!!!"

the jersey shore duo conferred between each other for a split second, then i suppose together they voted on discretion being better part of valor and walked off with a loud " pffft!!!" right when they were walking out the door.

i turned and apologized to the two milf's , they gushed about how glad somebody said something, the old man chimed in with something about "kids today", the young lady smiled at me, said a quiet thank you.. then climbed back into her zone and started busting ass again..

i can't help but notice, there are a LOT of weight lifter/ body builders that are just beta as fuck.

hyenas pretending at being lions.

fucking beta jackals that have to push others down to feel good about themselves, they puff themselves up with weight training and lay in a fucking tanning bed simply because they're afraid nobody will want to fuck them otherwise. peacocks preening and posturing to " appear" to be something they are not.

a true alpha is a defender, protector, a teacher.

dominate by sheer presence, lead by example, lift others up with you

manhood is in such a decline..

epic heroes from ancient times have demonstrated important lessons for humanity, over and again.. how is it we have strayed so far away from their examples in these modern times..

Odin, taught wisdom. Thor, exemplified strength

ignorance, weakness, and apathy are all sins in the eyes of the old gods.

with all love and respect to my christian friends, the world appears to me, to be quickly turning upside down. we don't need to turn the other cheek, we don't need more self sacrificing - more forgiveness piety and acceptance.
speak the truth, speak what is in your heart, even when it is not the popular thing among the masses. nay.. speak the truth ESPECIALLY when it is not popular.

that is integrity.

cultivate strength and brutality. all great heroes were men of high intelligence and moral character, righteous and brave men, who were well acquainted with violence and comfortable in exercising brutality.

cultivate the mind, make the body savage.

make your ancestors proud, the gods of your ancestors proud.

defend those which mother nature has tasked us with protecting, in granting us physical strength and prowess.. women, children, elderly, and the weak and infirm..

family tribe nation

to be fierce and strong are absolutely necessary prerequisites to ever sincerely showing tolerance, empathy, and compassion. acceptance and tolerance mean nothing from a vantage point of weakness, these things are only noble and virtuous when exhibited by the fierce and the strong..

do not allow political correctness, the media - or a society that has gone mad - shame you about manhood. glory in being righteous, strong, and setting the finest example of manhood you can - both as the gentleman, and as the savage..

whatever the situation my require..

be the most superior, epic, and glorious version of yourself, that you can imagine yourself to be

Just saw these threads Bronson, fucking loving them. Literally laughing out loud bout the Pauly D's you ran out of the gym.
Unfortunately I work with and around those type douche bags on a daily. Prior to Cali, I had spent over 8 years training in Las Vegas (my home town). As Amazing as a lot of the clubs are back home, I'm pretty sure they could film Jersey Shore out there & call it Sin City Desert. More Ed Hardy, hair gel and smedium-sized affliction shirts than free weights.....dude bro capital of the west. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so true!
Just had to hit you up and say that I wish I could've seen their faces!! Love it

those jersey shore fuckers are just so easy to hate ..

sent you a pm miss K2theMac :)

anywho...

I'm alternating icing my fucking body and taking scalding hot baths, don't feel like writing about this shit but whatever, nothing else to do.

brawled 6 rounds rounds with dickheads from a san shou school

it started out ok, i did some teaching on technique and showed some pad work for training ...

but as soon as we started " sparring" they were so fucking awkward it turned into a brawl.

i should have fucking known.

thai boxing doesn't mesh well with the other " kickboxing' styles, you throw easy kicks and they aren't used to thai style shin kicks - they think you are going hard.. then when they start hitting back at their " hard" and you let them feel what a heavy kick really feels like - they get fucking scared and panic and it just gets ugly.

zero tehnique, zero etiquette - hands down the most unprofessional fucked up gym i have ever been in and that is really REALLY saying something.

three guys middle weight, a light heavy ( 175) and a super heavy ( maybe 240)

they all fought the same way. shitty boxing hands, weird clinching, awkward ugly shit. i toyed with the boxing hands these guys had, they couldn't land anything, like the shittiest amateur boxing hands I've ever seen on ''professional'' fighters. i was throwing low kicks like 25% and these idiots both thought i was kicking hard. they escalated things with their weird front kicks and slappy foot karate style kicks being thrown at 110% .

it was like fighting giant chickens pecking and scratching at me , justt sloppy weird shit.. i checked their fucking slappyfooty kicks with my shins and elbows , they were already limping from kicking my elbows and shins when i started blasting them.. after a round of throwing hard low kicks, both the middleweight and light heavyweight pulled. they wouldn't have lasted another full round anyway. their legs are fucked, the low kicks i landed on them felt like i was kicking water balloons - just felt my shin dropping into their quads like blooOOop.. they aren't hard, not conditioned for taking on a competent thai boxer in any way shape or form.

last four rounds was with this pituitary retard, like 6'5 and all jittery and bouncy.. weird awkwardness with shitty technique taken to the umpteenth level. the first thing he did was tee off with some weird fucking knee, clipped my elbow but slid off into my ribs - and at the opening bell the fucking giant retard was big and strong enough to land some ugly shit that felt like i got hit with a hammer.

that big awkward fuck might have cracked my ribs, won't know how bad I'm hurt til i wake up tomorrow and try to stretch out.

so i was like pretty pissed and stuff or whatever. i tried to knock him out with punches, but his reach advantage and height combined with the pure sadness and awkwardness of his clinching made any kind of boxing into a fucking joke, like some 1800's ugly freakshow where people paid 50 cents to stare through a hole in the wall and go " ewwww!!! wtf is THAT!!"

.finally i just said fuck it.. i threw technique out the window int he second round and decided i was going to brutalize that guy.

i turned southpaw and every time he did whatever weirdness he was going to do i just swung my left kick as hard as i could . i kicked his arms until he made faces. he threw some weird spin kick and clipped my ribs where he already tagged me, felt like a god damn rail road spike being hammered into my ribs.. i bit down on my mouth piece and chopped my low kick across both of his shins as hard as i could and pancaked his big goofy ass.

he got up slow and was limping around, the last two rounds were me just stalking him, sometimes straight chasing him down and kicking him across the shins or th arms while he was making faces. he threw a couple slappyfooty kicks that i checked with my elbows, one low kick that i checked with my knee that made him cringe and grimace. after the fourth round, he walked off saying he rolled his ankle. it was super fucking cute, his foot was swollen up the size of a fucking loaf of bread from slapping his foot on my elbows, and that one big shot across my knee might have snapped his shit. fuck that guy

fuck all those guys. I'm deffinately going back if they'll let me in. ill take a couple thai boxers from other gyms with me to make sure everybody in that place gets a righteous fucking beating.

anybody does san shou on these boards, i am sorry if i hurt your feelings - but that shit is garbage. i walked into a fucking what was supposed to be a set up for me to take an assbeating and i fucked those guys up. i cleared their whole fucking gym. except for the weird god damn knee that half landed/ half glanced off me, i didn't take any damage outside of the knots on my shins from blasting those fucktards. if you do san shou - go to a muay thai school and learn the real thing. they are all garbage.

still grumpy, sorry for the short shitty write up.

Bronson

Any chance you have someone that can record some of these matches? Upload to YouTube or something? Would be nice too see :)

Please try to keep the old talk down a little as well lol. You are scaring me, lmfao. I am only 30 and all ready feel like I'm getting to old some days. Gee what I have too look forward too :(

I've had broken ribs they don't hurt too bad the first night. After that they are really sore and make it hard to sleep and breath for months. I had thought my ribs had pretty much healed a few months later. Then I picked up my little girlfriend with one arm behind her back the other behind her knees and snap. I felt them crack and tasted that nasty broken bone taste again. They finally healed with two big knots. I originally broke them hopping a fence.

Last edited:
Jersey shore guys...... im living it :-( otherwise jersey would be a great place!

Reading about throwing kicks in fighting , I talked to this guy at the gym who was kicking hard as hell into a bag. I told him he had to stop cause I was feeling the shock wave. He was a cool guy and knew alot of stuff but he was training so I left him alone. But the point is when someone knows how to throw up a speedy viscious kick it has got to be the most deadly thing a human can do to another human out side of using a gun! Awe inspiring.

Any chance you have someone that can record some of these matches? Upload to YouTube or something? Would be nice too see :)

camps are funny about recording sparring in prepping for events, usually guys are working on specific things.. plus, i really can't afford to splatter my image across the internet too awful much given the nature of some of the discussions on the boards..

Anzel, ill get some video of me throwing the thai swing kick on poa pads and the heavy bag. was known for being a hard kicker in my prime, on more than one continent.

I must say I've got some man crush goin for you CB

ha!!! thanks brother !

you flatter me sir, i salute you

lets get a beer sometime..

I've had broken ribs they don't hurt too bad the first night. After that they are really sore and make it hard to sleep and breath for months. I had thought my ribs had pretty much healed a few months later. Then I picked up my little girlfriend with one arm behind her back the other behind her knees and snap. I felt them crack and tasted that nasty broken bone taste again. They finally healed with two big knots. I originally broke them hopping a fence.

i was waiting to see, just for that reason. if you have cracked ribs, those fuckers really don't take off for a solid 12-24 hours pain wise.. you are 100% correct about that shit. just coughing or laughing can feel like you're being stabbed.

i barely slept last night, painful shit.. had me worried. today, already moving around better and only hurting me when i forget to guard my range of motion. so i have bruised ribs, nothing cracked and should be good to go in a week or so ( fingers crossed)

ill run my last crusade into the second week of september, make up time i was inactive from over training/ being injured..

couple more gyms to visit, when I'm 100% healthy and my cardio is on point.. ill go pick a couple more fights, then rap this shit up for good. can't wait to start my bulk, going to do my best to make this as good as it gets, and then close the book on it while I'm still smiling. fuck all, I'm happy with how things have played out so far.. but going to get hairy a few more times I'm sure, looking forward to it.

and really, thank you guys for your comments and support..

Bronson

bruised ribs, every time i roll over or shift in my sleep it feels like like a mule just kicked me

I'm waking up several times a night, it pisses me off every time.

hard to fall back asleep when you feel grumpy as fuck

found this.. epic

then a friend shared this with me, just too good to keep to myself..

"it isn't the falling down Or getting up; it's the beauty in the process of the getting back up. Not the strength to do so, not the end result of being back on your feet, but the absolute naked beauty and depth involved in the purgatory between one and the other"

Last edited:
Awesome video Charlie! Take it easy buddy, I know all too well how easy it is to make things worse because we're too stubborn to listen to our body begging for a break. :)

Good lord, u r a beast..just make sure that you're careful enough to not elongate ur recov time. Its easy to try to keep pushing through, but end up with injuries much more long term, when it comes to healing and being back to 100% again is a huge giant difference .As u know, ive had a few bad breaks and my stubbornness slowed my recovery more than I knew at the time. Easy on those ribs, pain is your body's way of red flagging you. Listen to it. Ultimately, maybe not immediate which is shitty to pace through, but long run.....you'll heal much faster. Just err on the side of recovery and you'll be able to kill it sooner than later... if you hadn't.

oh hey guys, its me Bronson - I'm alive, I'm not dead..

had a near death experience though.

went out for dinner, drank beer and ate shellfish and crab legs til i thought i would pop

hours later i woke up, was all bloated and burping up some foul smelling shit.. like sulphur and rotten eggs..

I had experienced that feeling, that foul smell with the belching..

i knew what was coming..

fucking food poisoning , i was sick as a damned dog all weekend

didn't kill me , but i wished i was dead a couple times

feeling fine now, still weak.. but christ almighty was a rough weekend

oh hey guys, its me Bronson - I'm alive, I'm not dead..

had a near death experience though.

went out for dinner, drank beer and ate shellfish and crab legs til i thought i would pop

hours later i woke up, was all bloated and burping up some foul smelling shit.. like sulphur and rotten eggs..

I had experienced that feeling, that foul smell with the belching..

i knew what was coming..

fucking food poisoning , i was sick as a damned dog all weekend

didn't kill me , but i wished i was dead a couple times

feeling fine now, still weak.. but christ almighty was a rough weekend

Oh wow dude, glad you made it. Did you call the seafood joint ? I got real drunk one night in anahiem ca. A place called california dreams. 2am the club closed down. Low and behold a 24 hour taco joint right next door. Awesome right, eat the tacos and sober up. Not this time, oh man I spent the night in my bathroom puking in the toilet and sharting on the floor.

yeah that was rough..

i took a week off to eat and get my fucking strength back..

it worked, i feel ready to go again..

been lifting and eating.. strength went up, love chasing the pump and the healthy sore feeling the next day

i like lifting.. without all the cardio and wear and tear in the boxing gym, felt like a vacation.

i could get used to this

Last edited by a moderator:
i will be 43 yrs old this week

i live in some strange future i could not have anticipated, in a world i do not recognize

we have elected a black president, yet race relations have seemingly never been worse.

being born black has never looked so bleak, being born white has never carried so much of a stigma.

the police have slowly become militarized, until now they appear more like soldiers fighting a war against their own people

illegal immigrants are entitled to more benefits and social welfare than our military veterans, gov treatment of our vets has always been shameful - but this is a new low

opposing illegal immigration, supporting the enforcement of existing laws, means you are a racist, even while undocumented immigrants are raping and murdering our citizens

our government now tells us we don't need to know what is in our food, how it was produced, or where it comes from.
this from the same government now involved in everything from mandating our children's educational materials ( common core) to dictating and having privy to every aspect and spec of information concerning our healthcare
everything offends everyone.

apparently " not being offended " is a right guaranteed somewhere in the Constitution of the United States - legislation and new laws are required every time someone has their feelings hurt

the dukes of hazard, uncle jesse and cousin daisy, are symbols of racism..

I remember the America i grew up in, we were the "good guys" we stopped the nazis and the 3rd reich, we stood up to an oppressive communist regime in the cold war nuclear stand off with the USSR. myself my countrymen have all been betrayed by our government, we have been disillusioned and realize our gov is now the new oppressor, we absolutely live under a regime as corrupt and totalitarian as the USSR. Captain America is a court jester with a broken heart

traditional manhood is now shameful, traditional roles are now shameful.. even as society falls into chaos and degeneracy runs rampant from the decline of family values, the family as a unit..

i live in some strange future i could not have anticipated, in a world i do not recognize..

i will be 43 yrs old this week

i live in some strange future i could not have anticipated, in a world i do not recognize

we have elected a black president, yet race relations have seemingly never been worse.

being born black has never looked so bleak, being born white has never carried so much of a stigma.

the police have slowly become militarized, until now they appear more like soldiers fighting a war against their own people

illegal immigrants are entitled to more benefits and social welfare than our military veterans, gov treatment of our vets has always been shameful - but this is a new low

opposing illegal immigration, supporting the enforcement of existing laws, means you are a racist, even while undocumented immigrants are raping and murdering our citizens

our government now tells us we don't need to know what is in our food, how it was produced, or where it comes from.
this from the same government now involved in everything from mandating our children's educational materials ( common core) to dictating and having privy to every aspect and spec of information concerning our healthcare
everything offends everyone.

apparently " not being offended " is a right guaranteed somewhere in the Constitution of the United States - legislation and new laws are required every time someone has their feelings hurt

the dukes of hazard, uncle jesse and cousin daisy, are symbols of racism..

I remember the America i grew up in, we were the "good guys" we stopped the nazis and the 3rd reich, we stood up to an oppressive communist regime in the cold war nuclear stand off with the USSR. myself my countrymen have all been betrayed by our government, we have been disillusioned and realize our gov is now the new oppressor, we absolutely live under a regime as corrupt and totalitarian as the USSR. Captain America is a court jester with a broken heart

traditional manhood is now shameful, traditional roles are now shameful.. even as society falls into chaos and degeneracy runs rampant from the decline of family values, the family as a unit..

i live in some strange future i could not have anticipated, in a world i do not recognize..

You are just anachronistic in so many ways...

Back