the (best IMO) first cycle!

Good cycle. MIGHT choose to wait til sides show and then use .25 adex eod and go up from there.

Everyone is different, have fun and be safe. Also, might keep letro on hand.

unfortunately that's not the case with my cycle....i'm currently end of week7 and i have put on only 4-5lbs.....4 lbs came in at week4 &5....
my calories is at 4400K daily since week 3..i do up the macros in a log so it is really 4400k.
my gear cant be bunk as i have some pimples, muscles seem pumped and little harder and increased libido for the first 5 weeks..plus i should be very fat by now given the calories i'm consuming if it's bunk.
training hard 5 days/ week with 3 days cardio...
i really confused, puzzled and feeling disheartened as I'm following everything I read and advised...trained hard, eat hard and rest...
what could be going wrong here??
i have 3 more weeks to go....could i be one of those that responsed very late to test e?? and see effects on week 8-9??
by week 7 u should have put on more size if your gear is good and u know what your doing in the gym n kitchen

by week 7 u should have put on more size if your gear is good and u know what your doing in the gym n kitchen

yes...everyone in forums said i should have put on more size by now...
My diet at 4400 has been clean and I have been training hard as well 5 days a week.
just dont know where it goes wrong...i starting to question myself as well.
is it wrong calculation of the calories? (i have a log so cant be)
is it bunk gear? (i didnt put tonnes of fats given at 4400 so cant be)
is it training? (i didnt change my training much except maybe lifting a little heavier)
could i be overtrained? (dont feel any signs of overtrained)
any advise or inputs?

yes...everyone in forums said i should have put on more size by now...
My diet at 4400 has been clean and I have been training hard as well 5 days a week.
just dont know where it goes wrong...i starting to question myself as well.
is it wrong calculation of the calories? (i have a log so cant be)
is it bunk gear? (i didnt put tonnes of fats given at 4400 so cant be)
is it training? (i didnt change my training much except maybe lifting a little heavier)
could i be overtrained? (dont feel any signs of overtrained)
any advise or inputs?

Everyones bodies are just different. But since you're so far along your cycle, why not get bloodwork just to make sure your gear is g2g?

unfortunately that's not the case with my cycle....i'm currently end of week7 and i have put on only 4-5lbs.....4 lbs came in at week4 &5....
my calories is at 4400K daily since week 3..i do up the macros in a log so it is really 4400k.
my gear cant be bunk as i have some pimples, muscles seem pumped and little harder and increased libido for the first 5 weeks..plus i should be very fat by now given the calories i'm consuming if it's bunk.
training hard 5 days/ week with 3 days cardio...
i really confused, puzzled and feeling disheartened as I'm following everything I read and advised...trained hard, eat hard and rest...
what could be going wrong here??
i have 3 more weeks to go....could i be one of those that responsed very late to test e?? and see effects on week 8-9??

Don't worry I only gained about 7 lbs from my first cycle that consisted of test and dbol. They were lean gains so I can't complain plus strength increased a decent amount. I guess everyone responds to gear differently. Gaining only a few lbs may be an indicator that you're at the genetic limit.

Don't worry I only gained about 7 lbs from my first cycle that consisted of test and dbol. They were lean gains so I can't complain plus strength increased a decent amount. I guess everyone responds to gear differently. Gaining only a few lbs may be an indicator that you're at the genetic limit.

oh....with dbol and only 7lbs? that seems so different from what i have read...as well as from what i read on my 500mg test e only cycle.
At my genetic limit on my first cycle? is that a good thing especially when i'm 5'11...i was hoping to gain a little more but i guess i will complete the remaining 3 weeks to see where i am.
thanks.

Everyones bodies are just different. But since you're so far along your cycle, why not get bloodwork just to make sure your gear is g2g?

yes..i know everyone bodies responsed differently....i guess i will complete the cycle first and see how it ends.
thanks.

yes..i know everyone bodies responsed differently....i guess i will complete the cycle first and see how it ends.
thanks.

Get bloods done bro, make sure your test serum are where they need to be if not gear maybe the issue. btw you said 4400 cals a day? real food right? not mass gainer shit and all that crap right?

Get bloods done bro, make sure your test serum are where they need to be if not gear maybe the issue. btw you said 4400 cals a day? real food right? not mass gainer shit and all that crap right?

yes, real food..
protein at 450g of which 130g comes from protein shakes...the remaining comes from chicken, fish and eggs..
i do wonder...if gear is the issue then shouldnt i put on a lot of fats given i'm taking 4400 per day?

hi guys.
I finished the cycle (see this thread)
I gained 28 pounds.
now I begin the pct.

There are 28 pounds in the muscles, water retention, fat.
I wonder if I can maintain a good part ...

28 pounds is a good result?

Back