The Bufffed Babes Appreciation Thread

Miss Muscle said:
This is a nice look to me.......
Amber_162.jpg

I try to attain the figure/fitness body instead of a bodybuilders body. I like muscles, but not a big size.
Excellent shot, MM, she is awesome (hey, and no vascularity! :eyes: Jus' teezin'! :D )

allgym said:
You girls all get a huge thumbs up. All very beautiful, very feminine, and very muscular. Nothing wrong with that IMO. They hard work and nutrition is a killer. You have gained instant respect girls. Don't worry about mainstream cause they will never accept Body Builders male or female. Sooner or later they will come to realize that the drugs don't make you that way, you fight for every inch, every pound, you sweat, you cry and then YOU ARE THERE! The negative comments from mainstream are from the jealous and enviuos. Cause they will not lift their FAT ASSES off of the sofa and go out and do something about it. So there you have it, Babes with real muscle and not a square jaw or protruding forehead anywhere in site!!! YOU GIRLS ROCK!
There is much wisdom in your observations, grasshopper :biggthump ...Good show!... :beertoast

outlawtas2 said:
Not everyone wants to be a BB'er and that doesn't make them an asshole.
I dont think he said that, Bro', just that the mainstream doesnt understand it, no different from what Arnold said in "Pumping Iron"... :dunno: :angel:

Miss Muscle said:
Cindy is great but I like a smaller package. Damn those bodybuilding women sure have to eat alot to get that kind of size!!!!! :yumyum:
Works for me, I don't mind taking girls on dinner dates, especially to the steak house! :yumyum: We can both "feed the muscle"... :blue:

You people are slackin'! Post your faves!

:wtf: Now I see how it is! :eyes: Everybody wants to talk smack about buff women but when it comes time to back up your opinion with pictures, nobody wants to step up! :nono: ...Post your faves or be irrelevant... :nopity: :laugh3:

DSC_0716.jpg

I like her also. I hope she does well in future competitons. Christine Pomponio Pate.....her name if you don't know.

She always seems to come in harder than wanted, but I think she looks great.

Here is a pic of Lenda Murray......although I don't attain for a physique like hers, I appreciate all her hard work and think this is a very tasteful shot.
murray6.jpg

Kara! Now this is the true definition of "Big Beautiful Woman" :yesway: (Not the Oprah version)!...As for Power Babes, I'm rather fond of Scottish Games champ Jill Mills... :hitit: :D

Miss Muscle said:
I like her also. I hope she does well in future competitons. Christine Pomponio Pate.....her name if you don't know.

She always seems to come in harder than wanted, but I think she looks great.
Sleek like Panther!... :bowdown: :frogjump:

this is my last show pic.. I compete in figure.. come in around 125 and enjoy keeping a leaner physique than a bulky one.. i've been at 160 and built like a brickshithouse and HATED it.. so for me personally, lean and "athleticly muscular" is what works for me...

i always say, to each his own.. i would never knock a woman or man for their hard work and dedication.. it may not be to my liking, but who can ever talk shit about anyone or anything that someone truly believes in and puts their heart into..
ALL BBers; women and men, fitness/figure ALL get my respect just for living their dreams!!!

luv supes

supergirl said:
this is my last show pic.. I compete in figure.. come in around 125 and enjoy keeping a leaner physique than a bulky one.. i've been at 160 and built like a brickshithouse and HATED it.. so for me personally, lean and "athleticly muscular" is what works for me...

i always say, to each his own.. i would never knock a woman or man for their hard work and dedication.. it may not be to my liking, but who can ever talk shit about anyone or anything that someone truly believes in and puts their heart into..
ALL BBers; women and men, fitness/figure ALL get my respect just for living their dreams!!!

luv supes

Looking great, but you know that. Have any pics at 160? I bet you were hot.

supergirl said:

luv supes

i want a face shot!

Back