The Bufffed Babes Appreciation Thread

supergirl said:
this is my last show pic.. I compete in figure.. come in around 125 and enjoy keeping a leaner physique than a bulky one.. i've been at 160 and built like a brickshithouse and HATED it.. so for me personally, lean and "athleticly muscular" is what works for me...

i always say, to each his own.. i would never knock a woman or man for their hard work and dedication.. it may not be to my liking, but who can ever talk shit about anyone or anything that someone truly believes in and puts their heart into..
ALL BBers; women and men, fitness/figure ALL get my respect just for living their dreams!!!

luv supes
lovely lady SG

supergirl said:
this is my last show pic.. I compete in figure.. come in around 125 and enjoy keeping a leaner physique than a bulky one.. i've been at 160 and built like a brickshithouse and HATED it.. so for me personally, lean and "athleticly muscular" is what works for me...

i always say, to each his own.. i would never knock a woman or man for their hard work and dedication.. it may not be to my liking, but who can ever talk shit about anyone or anything that someone truly believes in and puts their heart into..
ALL BBers; women and men, fitness/figure ALL get my respect just for living their dreams!!!

luv supes

Now that is HOT, supergirl you rock!!! Beautiful physique and still very feminine.

Supergirl, you look amazing in that pic. I can imagine why you wouldn't like 160, I think that pic is buff yet still very feminine.

outlawtas2 said:
Supergirl, you look amazing in that pic. I can imagine why you wouldn't like 160, I think that pic is buff yet still very feminine.

honestly... at 160, i had men approaching me saying things like "damn, you could kick my ass" OR "I wouldn't fuck with you" etc etc.. and not for nothing, being strong and being able to kick some ass is an awesome thing, but hearing that from men made me feel really unattractive and self-conscious..
at 125.. the comments are more like "holy shit, she's fucking hot" lol.. MUCH better for my ego ;) i like the jaw dropping tongue out responses so much more... this weight and physique is in shape and sexy whereas IMO the other is a bit more, well, not where i want to be..
Plus for print work and competition 125 is much more marketable...

Thanks for all the support though!! Its nice that my hard work is appreciated!! You guys are part of the reason i do what i do! The other reasons are my LOVE of training, the health benefits, confidence, income, ability to help others and turning heads on the beach ;)

xoxo
super

I've most admired the physiques of Nursel Gurler and Annie Rivieccio :

gruler.jpg

0001.jpg

Last edited:
Reptilicus said:
This is an offshoot of the "Who's got the body they want" thread over in anabolics. There were distinct differences of opinion on vascularity and facial features after miss muscle and I posted some pics as examples. I want this to remain upbeat, this is an appreciation thread: appreciating and respecting the hard work put into the sculpting of these heavenly bodies. (Remember, Gents, this is not about your decision of if or if not you would hit it, so non-productive negative remarks are not encouraged :spank: , at least be able to intelligently explain it if you must)...So without further ado, post your faves!...Lets get it on!... :D

I love this thread I just want to keep it going. I am a very big fan of the buff woman. I appreciate all the hard work and i like the look. Not the hard core but the pics I have seen on this thread.

Back