The Bufffed Babes Appreciation Thread

Reptilicus

Desperate Bodybuilder
This is an offshoot of the "Who's got the body they want" thread over in anabolics. There were distinct differences of opinion on vascularity and facial features after miss muscle and I posted some pics as examples. I want this to remain upbeat, this is an appreciation thread: appreciating and respecting the hard work put into the sculpting of these heavenly bodies. (Remember, Gents, this is not about your decision of if or if not you would hit it, so non-productive negative remarks are not encouraged :spank: , at least be able to intelligently explain it if you must)...So without further ado, post your faves!...Lets get it on!... :D

Last edited:
Reptilicus said:
3 More awesome buff babes... :eek2:

Oooohhhh GODDDDDDDDD! :yumyum: Those are some FINELY SCULPTED BODIES, especially the third one. Who is she? :bj: WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!! :rockband:

Last edited:
I don't find them attractive, however I respect their hardwork. Generally everyone in society views them in a negative light, but they continue.

LiftTillIDie said:
So beautiful... the green bikini pic is my fav.
I reckoned green bikini would be (for a muscular girl) close to your type, Big Bear! :) ...You had some cool Cory shots on your HD, have any other good buff babe pics? Please post your faves!... :p

reallittleguy said:
There all very pretty but my vote goes to a lady you didn't post and that is Supergirl.
Then it's up to you to post Supergirl and any other faves of yours, that's why this thread is here...Post em' up, Bro'... :elephant:

outlawtas2 said:
I don't find them attractive, however I respect their hardwork. Generally everyone in society views them in a negative light, but they continue.
Can you contribute a pic or two of what you consider an attractive buf babe? You prefer the single line down the abdominal wall to the fully ripped version if my memory serves :scratchhe ...Examples please! :nerd: ...

(PS: Society needs to expand & evolve the range of attractive female shapes IMVVVHO...I think Suzanne Sommers & Jenny McCarthy have great shapes but all my co-workers think one is too "old" and the other has "no ass"...Sometimes it's not just about the muscle)... :dj:

kevleedvd said:
Oooohhhh GODDDDDDDDD! :yumyum: Those are some FINELY SCULPTED BODIES, especially the third one. Who is she? :bj: WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!! :rockband:
That's Breanne Robinson... :bowdown:

This is a nice look to me.......
Amber_162.jpg

I try to attain the figure/fitness body instead of a bodybuilders body. I like muscles, but not a big size.

Reptilicus said:
This is an offshoot of the "Who's got the body they want" thread over in anabolics. There were distinct differences of opinion on vascularity and facial features after miss muscle and I posted some pics as examples. I want this to remain upbeat, this is an appreciation thread: appreciating and respecting the hard work put into the sculpting of these heavenly bodies. (Remember, Gents, this is not about your decision of if or if not you would hit it, so non-productive negative remarks are not encouraged :spank: , at least be able to intelligently explain it if you must)...So without further ado, post your faves!...Lets get it on!... :D

Cindy is great but I like a smaller package. Damn those bodybuilding women sure have to eat alot to get that kind of size!!!!! :yumyum:

Fantastic females

You girls all get a huge thumbs up. All very beautiful, very feminine, and very muscular. Nothing wrong with that IMO. They hard work and nutrition is a killer. You have gained instant respect girls. Don't worry about mainstream cause they will never accept Body Builders male or female. Sooner or later they will come to realize that the drugs don't make you that way, you fight for every inch, every pound, you sweat, you cry and then YOU ARE THERE! The negative comments from mainstream are from the jealous and enviuos. Cause they will not lift their FAT ASSES off of the sofa and go out and do something about it. So there you have it, Babes with real muscle and not a square jaw or protruding forehead anywhere in site!!! YOU GIRLS ROCK!

allgym said:
You girls all get a huge thumbs up. All very beautiful, very feminine, and very muscular. Nothing wrong with that IMO. They hard work and nutrition is a killer. You have gained instant respect girls. Don't worry about mainstream cause they will never accept Body Builders male or female. Sooner or later they will come to realize that the drugs don't make you that way, you fight for every inch, every pound, you sweat, you cry and then YOU ARE THERE! The negative comments from mainstream are from the jealous and enviuos. Cause they will not lift their FAT ASSES off of the sofa and go out and do something about it. So there you have it, Babes with real muscle and not a square jaw or protruding forehead anywhere in site!!! YOU GIRLS ROCK!
Haha!!!! I like you! Thanks!!! I haven't posted any pics but I'm one of those fit girls! I'm not good at putting on alot of muscle because I don't eat enough......but I'm still a tight lil package!!!! :goof:

Back