The future: Peptide Hormones

The Cat

*************.com
When referring to hormones, there are two main categories: “Steroid hormones” and “Peptide hormone.” Both play very important roles in our physiology and it’s important to learn as much as we can about them in order to fully utilize their functions to our body’s benefit. While steroidal hormones have been researched extensively for over many years now, we’re just getting through the tip of the iceberg in regards to peptide hormones. I am one who feels that, while steroid hormones will continue and always play such an important role in our community, peptide hormones have and will continue to have a great impact in the way we grow and reach our goals. Currently, our peptide line is unrivaled and we will continue to offer the best research chemicals and peptides around. Our peptide line consists of:

IGF-1 Lr3 Lyophilized Kit (media grade)
IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano growth factor)
hGH Protein Peptide “Weight-Loss” Fragment #177-191
3 Pack 2mg hGH Protein Peptide Fragment 177-191
IGF-1/MGF Combo packs (1mg ea.)
Melanotan II Lyophilized Kit (MII)

Right now, we are offering a sale on our MII and on our 6mg “Weight-Loss” Peptide:

http://research-ology.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=119
http://research-ology.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=128

Yours,

LION

LiftTillIDie said:
I really want to try this stuff but don't feel like selling a testicle to afford it.

i dunno, i dont call a hundred bucks expensive to give it a try. i didnt really see any results at all though. 40mcg a day till gone if youre curious.

ive found that drugs either work or they dont. there is no magic threshold where a drug will sudenly produce effects, if you know your body you should be able to feel or notice a difference. im hoping i might get some satellite cell recruitment though from the IGF. i shot 99% of my shots in my bis and pecs the 2 areas i need real work on.

LiftTillIDie said:
I really want to try this stuff but don't feel like selling a testicle to afford it.
Me either! But what I<spice girls>really, really want (if it works) is the :yumyum: "hGH Protein Peptide “Weight-Loss” Fragment #177-191" to help lean out! :freak:...(Do you have to pin this BTW? It doesnt say) :help: ...

Warmachine said:
i dunno, i dont call a hundred bucks expensive to give it a try. i didnt really see any results at all though. 40mcg a day till gone if youre curious.

ive found that drugs either work or they dont. there is no magic threshold where a drug will sudenly produce effects, if you know your body you should be able to feel or notice a difference. im hoping i might get some satellite cell recruitment though from the IGF. i shot 99% of my shots in my bis and pecs the 2 areas i need real work on.

It said on the site that it was 175 bucks a gram. If I were to do it I would want to be on at least 80 mcg a day. I've heard way too many people say they felt nothing on 40 then upped it to 80-100 and had it work well. It would just be a waste if nothing happened at 40.

Six months ago I ran his receptor grade IGF with great results a 40mcgs ed for 28days.. The media grade is a steal compared to what i paid for the receptor grade. I have some melanotan II coming in the mail... Cant wait to try this out, i've heard(seen) good results

Osiris of dis Shit said:
It works well, but I wouldn't pay that much for it.

And it's not a gram, it's a mg.

I take 50 µg on workout days (5 days a week)

Yes I was considering taking it only pwo because I've heard of quite a few people doing it this way, and you can get a longer cycle with less igf. I only work out about 3.5 days a week so I wouldn't be taking in as much.

when people say "i got great results," i wish they post the results as interpretation of 'great' can be a wide range

so far, i've read about 1-2lbs of lean muscle in a week while on 40mcg/day...but reading you've got to be really expeirenced with years of gear usage before this is a viable option. Was thinking after a cycle it might be good for helping keep gains

Aczech said:
so far, i've read about 1-2lbs of lean muscle in a week while on 40mcg/day...but reading you've got to be really expeirenced with years of gear usage before this is a viable option. Was thinking after a cycle it might be good for helping keep gains

Doubtful anyone with considerable muscle mass could gain 1-2 lbs of muscle a week on IGF only let alone 40 mcg a day.

i never ran his igf... but i did run igf during pct, and i got really good pumps and kept getting strenght gains.... i dont get good pumps on gear, nor do i on NO products... but 3 sets into a workout and i felt like i could go home i had killed my chest... so I finally learned what it felt like to get skin bursting pumps that I hear people say they get all the time. I personally liked IGF more than I liked 500mg of test and 600mg of eq a week...

I only gain like 5-10 pounds on a cycle, so i dont get miraculious results any how... but igf is great stuff... the whole thing about it being fertilizer for cancer scares me a bit but ill wait a few more years to try it again for some more research on it.

i meant i gain 5-10 pounds on gear... on igf i just leaned up a bit, got stronger during pct, and kept my weight if not gained a pound or two extra from the gear... so its definately a good buy... id just wait a while to make sure as i stated earlier it isnt fertilizer for cancer.

Back