The Grey Tops..................

I've been running these for about 3-4 months now and have to say they've been the most consistent and value per $ I've experienced from any generics

From what I've heard they are the latest offering from a relatively well-known brand of generics that was out of the game for a little while

Was doing 10iu during the offseason (march/april) and dropped to 5iu/d when I started slowly cutting around may I believe....at that time I added peptides as well so I feel like I'm getting at least as much, if not more out of the 5iu that I was at 10iu/d

5am: wake-up, pin mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2 @ 100mcg ea...start eggwhite omelette and coffee
5:15: pin 5iu TP greytops, start cream of rice/almond butter in science oven...prep intraWO drink and pack gym clothes
5:30: sit down at the computer with omelette, cream of rice and coffee...eat/sip coffee & browse forums or watch you tube for 15mins
6:00: arrive at the gym, pin humalog if it's a back, leg or chest day...warmup on the track

Probably TMI, but that's it :) Hope that makes sense...

Was doing 10iu during the offseason (march/april) and dropped to 5iu/d when I started slowly cutting around may I believe....at that time I added peptides as well so I feel like I'm getting at least as much, if not more out of the 5iu that I was at 10iu/d

5am: wake-up, pin mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2 @ 100mcg ea...start eggwhite omelette and coffee
5:15: pin 5iu TP greytops, start cream of rice/almond butter in science oven...prep intraWO drink and pack gym clothes
5:30: sit down at the computer with omelette, cream of rice and coffee...eat/sip coffee & browse forums or watch you tube for 15mins
6:00: arrive at the gym, pin humalog if it's a back, leg or chest day...warmup on the track

Probably TMI, but that's it :) Hope that makes sense...

I love how you always outline things so well :)

Back