The Magic Is Here With My Sciroxx and Here is The Bloodwork to Prove It

megatron_ed

As promised to those that have been following, I received my results this morning 5 weeks into my Sciroxx cycle. My cycle is currently as follows (All Sciroxx):

Weeks 1-5 Dbol 50mgs a day (ends this Sunday)
Weeks 1-10 Tren-E 600mgs wk (split into 2 weekly injections)
Weeks 1-15 - Test-E 500mgs wk (split into 2 weekly injections)
Started Arimidex (GreatWhite) last Friday at .5ml every day since I started getting sensitive nipples.

Here are the results of my LabCorp bloodwork. I highlighted those items that came in "High" or "Low"

1. Platelets - 424 (Range 140-415)
2. BUN - 23 (Range 6-20)
3. BUN/Creatinine Ratio - 22 (Range 8-19)
4. AST (SGOT) - 52 (Range 0-40)
5. ALT (SGPT) - 107 (Range 0-55)
6. Test (Serum) >1500 (Range 348-1197)
7. LH - 0.1 (LISTED AS LOW) (Range 1.7-8.6)
8. FSH - <0.2 (LISTED AS LOW) (Range 1.5-12.4)
9. Estradiol - 453.9 LH - 0.1 (Range 7.6-42.6)

Any thoughts from the experts? Anything I need to adjust?

I will likely make this thread a log to help others, but need to address health first and foremost.

Hey bud, did I read that right? 453.9 Estradiol!!! You're lucky you don't have full blown gyno. I try to keep my estrogen between 30-35 tops. Good call on the arimidex, stay on top of that. Maybe a little Nolva would help as well, get rid of existing estrogen, not just block new estrogen formation...

Yes, not a typo. That has me most concerned. What do you recommend for Nolva dosage on cycle?

My wife is most concerned about my liveer and kidney functions.

I don't usually use Nolva as I always use small doses of Aromasin with my test and I keep Letro on hand just for potential extreme cases... 20-40mg is the usual Nolva dose. First off, I would drop the dbol right now. That's not helping with your estrogen or other functions. Get some Nolva and start at 20-40mg ED for a couple of weeks. I think that should do it, run another blood test in that time. You don't want to make the mistake many of us did and that's to kill your estrogen completely.

Your E2 is scary. You will have a nice set of titties to play with soon so that's the good news...

Heavy,

Any advice from your end? BigSum had some good ones. Thanks

I would go to pound town on my E2 brother. 1mg adex ED. Retest and see if the adex will control it. If not, taking Nolva and/or dropping aromatizing compounds are a good idea.

Whatever you decide do it ASAP though.

You've already addressed the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and you may want to up it as noted by others for a bit but I'd also consider retesting sometime in a week or so to make sure it's coming down to a normal realm and adjust your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) accordingly.

Liver values are pretty high even knowing you're just getting to the end of 5 weeks of dbol (I've never been that high on any oral). You probably want to add some NTBM forged liver support to help you bring that down and stay off the orals til it's back in range.

You didn't post a hemoglobin/hematocrit but it's a good geuss that's a bit high too so you may want to think of giving blood. And obviously with your LH/FSH shut down your testes are shut down so if you want to keep them big you could run some HCG but that's a personal preference.

As an aside, Labcorp pisses me off with their >1500 bs. Too bad PrivateMD doesn't use Quest as they give the full reading. But it's a good bet your test is well above that arbitrary limit with an estro reading that high.

good megatron!! it's the first bloodwork for a tren cycle i see. sciroxx still stay good. it was just me for whom it comes few underdosed stuffs. i'm glaad to see than nobody was desapointed unless myself.

now i'm on prosum ones NPP, a hormone more reasonable for me, and it's at least as good as sciroxx. i prefer prosum, because i hate dark vials. that what i said when i posted the first pix of scroxx. for remebering,i was the first guy which posted pix of sciroxx some year ago before they had a website, and steroidpictures.net stole my pix.

hoooo old storys...

holy sh*t i cannot give green to megatron... i says "i must spread more rep before"... but you deserve some megratron.

Yes, not a typo. That has me most concerned. What do you recommend for Nolva dosage on cycle?

My wife is most concerned about my liveer and kidney functions.

Ask to kane for tren cycles... i doubt than anybody here ran as much tren than i ran...

ok, liver kidney issues----> it's a myth

for estrdiol, low dose of stanozolol clear it quicly, no nolvadex with an Estrian hormone like tren is. not a good chemical reaction.

needless letro, exemestane, just a little anastrozole is largely suffisent.

in 99% of the case gyno comes from aromatisation f test used with tren.

trenbolone improves the anabolic effect of other hormone, but also their aromatisation.

once again, ask to kane for tren cycles.

If there exists any freedom of expression on this forum, this is my opinion on your cycle: It is utterly insane, and I wonder, what you are willing to sacrifice in order to become "huge". You should start to save money for a future liver transplant and gyno removal.

If there exists any freedom of expression on this forum, this is my opinion on your cycle: It is utterly insane, and I wonder, what you are willing to sacrifice in order to become "huge". You should start to save money for a future liver transplant and gyno removal.

gyno removal perhaps... people makes it without steroids well of times. but side of liver is a myth, negma themselves admitted it was, after analyse, no blood cells in urine coming from liver and or kidney during the use of trenbolone.

ya know, it's wrote on wikkipedia to, and they are totaly newb.

kidnay and liver issues never happens from tren, but from other durgs used with tren.

i ran tren since 1996-2011 after more than 30 cycle ( at least, but realy it have to be more than that) include 20 cycle ( sure) of tren-e , i would be concerned about anysides don't you think?

insomnia, and temper, are the sides which cames realy bad in some cycles. the rest is just a question of adjustement.

ho and yes, negma stopped their production because of commercial issues with E.U countrys patents.

just like merks stopped idrocylamide or organon their deca. but not because of toxicity.

in an other point of view. the oxydation of metabilite of trenbolone could be a problem with person which have a disease with kidney existante, but it doesn't occur kidney diseases.

Last edited:
Here is a question. If I have been taking GreatWhite's Adex for a week before the test, should the E2 levels have come in lower? In other words, how long have others noticed Adex does the job for them?

Last edited:
I first took ADex since my nipples were getting sensitive, and the sensitivity is gone. Gyno is a concern.

Anyone else have experience with bloodwork on a test-tren cycle? Kane says it is rare. Just want something to compare it to.

Thanks for the input guys. As a result, I dropped DBol. I pushed my ADex up to 1ml a day. Also, I think I will cut Tren back by a week or two depending on how I feel. I've seen others do 8 weeks and do ffine. For me, the sleepless nights are getting pretty tough.

Here is a question. If I have been taking GreatWhite's Adex for a week before the test, should the E2 levels have come in lower? In other words, how long have others noticed Adex does the job for them?

7 days and the adex will be doing its job fully. Adex can lower E2 in men about 50-60%.

Your liver values are a bit high but I've seen higher on myself. Most docs get concerned once you hit 3-5 times upper limit. Yours are below that for now brother.

My last tren/test/oral labs are below. I had dropped the tren and oral a few weeks previous to the draw.

After I saw my labs I scheduled a blood donation and ran a bottle of Liv 52. I have not used oral steroids since. I stayed on 250-300mg of T only for 8 weeks just to take a break.

Back