The million dollar question. Natty or not

LateStart

I'm sure this has been asked on here before, but I'm curious and have to ask it. If you could go back to before your first cycle, would you do it again? Would you choose the life of hormone manipulation and all the work that comes with it? Or would you just stay natty and see how far you could push it?

It's easier to never marry the needle than it is to divorce it. Lol

My answer is.......I'm not sure. I would definitely try to push natty to the limit again, but that road seems like it would lead here again. Hahaha

I would have waited.

I started at 16 and wish I would have waited until I was at least 25 to allow my HPTA to fully develop. Now I am in the spot where I have to at least take trt to feel normal. A few friends started later and can fully recover there testosterone levels.

I made my bed though and accept it. I would have likely used but in hindsight waited.

I would have waited.

I started at 16 and wish I would have waited until I was at least 25 to allow my HPTA to fully develop. Now I am in the spot where I have to at least take trt to feel normal. A few friends started later and can fully recover there testosterone levels.

I made my bed though and accept it. I would have likely used but in hindsight waited.

Are you happy where it has taken you? You still cycle right? I started late in life but am too afraid to stop. Lol. I should see if I can recover but I just don't want to. But you're statement definitely makes me think. I started so late that I probably did much more damage than I would have a little younger. As you said......I made my bed.

I would have waited.

with so many powerful forces out there forcing kids to do steroids, what advice would you give a young man when confronted with steroid use?

I'm sure this has been asked on here before, but I'm curious and have to ask it. If you could go back to before your first cycle, would you do it again? Would you choose the life of hormone manipulation and all the work that comes with it? Or would you just stay natty and see how far you could push it?

It's easier to never marry the needle than it is to divorce it. Lol

My answer is.......I'm not sure. I would definitely try to push natty to the limit again, but that road seems like it would lead here again. Hahaha

it is easier to stay away from quicksand than it is to get out of quicksand.
problem now is that everyone is doing it and most are starving for attention from girls and peers.
its sad to see how self esteems are driven so low that a young man will take anything to get others attention.
one way to kill a people is to take away their ability to reproduce, and steroids does that all the way.

one pin of testosterone is all it takes to stop ones own testosterone productions. and for what????

Are you happy where it has taken you? You still cycle right? I started late in life but am too afraid to stop. Lol. I should see if I can recover but I just don't want to. But you're statement definitely makes me think. I started so late that I probably did much more damage than I would have a little younger. As you said......I made my bed.

Whether you dial back to a trt dose or try to get off completely one had to happen. With proper hcg use and nolva and clomid most people should be able to get back to a respectable blood levels for hormones

with so many powerful forces out there forcing kids to do steroids, what advice would you give a young man when confronted with steroid use?

Simple. Dont rush. Its a marathon not a sprint as so often said. If you dont rush then you
Will do proper research. Maximize your natural gains and even further keep developing your HPTA

Everyone feels invincible when youre young naive but you have to wait regardless at most stages in life to know how to do it properly

its been said here before, but youll probably never hear it in a gym, best to go hard and stay natty as long as possible and then cycle. keep it simple.

Back